NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
During the forecast period the demand for cyber security equipment is anticipated to be driven by increased spending on innovative technologies, growing use of cloud storage systems and increasing vulnerability to cyber attacks due to heightening reliance on IT. Network security, Data security and Identity and Access security are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the global cyber security market over the forecast period.
- The global cyber security market is expected to be worth US$11.4 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$17.3 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.23% during the forecast period.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 56% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Middle East, Latin America and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 10% of the overall market.
- The network security market is estimated to account for 44% of the global cyber security market. Data security and Identity and Access security are also expected to account for a significant portion of the total cyber security market during the forecast period, with shares of 25% and 16% respectively.
- Cloud security will account for the remaining 15% of global cyber security expenditure.
The Global Cyber Security Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for cyber security, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of cyber security segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global cyber security market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different cyber security segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global cyber security market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the cyber security market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top cyber security service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03420462-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001