The Global Non-Renewable Inverter Market Finds New Avenues to Growth Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar examining the ins and outs of this mature market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Energy & Power Systems Senior Industry Analyst Anu Elizabeth Cherian
The mature nature of the non-renewable inverter market has triggered manufacturers to look outside of North America and Europe for expansion. Due to the lack of sufficient power infrastructure in Asia-Pacific, Frost & Sullivan foresees opportunities for growth in this region. However, the lack of product innovation and cheap replications of branded products has been a key challenge for manufacturers in this market worldwide. Furthermore, an increasing interest in renewable inverters has diverted focus from the traditional market for power inverters.
Why you should attend:
- Discover the drivers and restraints in the global market for non-renewable inverters
- Review the competitive landscape of this market
- Identify growth opportunities for non-renewable inverters
This briefing will benefit manufacturers, distributors and service providers by discussing trends and providing forward-looking projections for the global non-renewable inverter market.
"The lack of robust power infrastructure in some Asia-Pacific countries has sparked remarkable growth for inverters," observed Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst Anu Elizabeth Cherian. "Despite this, lack of innovation has slowed the non-renewable inverter market. However, products in the North American market produced by global manufacturers are robust and long-lasting. Hence, manufacturers constantly face the challenge of pursuing new customers in the midst of strong competition."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan