DUBLIN, December 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/646n54/spine_biologics) has announced the addition of the "Spine Biologics Market by Product Type, Surgery Type, End User, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global spine biologics market was valued at $1.9 billion in 2014. The North American market contributed the largest share to the global market in 2014 with the U.S. dominating the North America market.
The report on global spinal biologics market analyzes and segments the market on the basis of product, surgery type, and region. It analyzes the competitive developments, such as alliances, joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions in the global spine biologics market. This market is also analyzed with an explicit focus on the high-growth applications and fastest-growing market segments.
The driving forces for global spinal biologics market include rising incidence of spinal disorders, rising healthcare expenditure in developing nations owing to growing income levels, rising obesity cases, awareness on the newly developed spine treatment techniques and devices, technological advancements, and rising demand of minimally invasive spine surgeries. The major restraints for this market include lack of expertise, lack of patient awareness, cost of surgery, and unfavourable reimbursement scenario.
The global market was dominated by North America in 2014, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to continue to lead the spine biologics market in coming years, followed by Europe. The market in Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The growth in this region is expected to be driven by rising aging population, increasing per capita healthcare expenditure, and rising demand from China and India due to their respective large population base.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global spine biologics market are provided.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for spine biologics across various regions, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Global spine biologics market is provided. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
- Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2020 is provided.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Spine Biologics Market, by Surgery Type
6 Spine Biologics Market by Product Type
7 Spine Biologics Market, by Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Depuy Synthes
- Dr Prp Usa Llc
- Exactech, Inc.
- K2M, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.)
- Nuvasive, Inc.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- X-Spine Systems, Inc. (Bacterin International Holdings, Inc.)
- Zimmer Holding, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/646n54/spine_biologics
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets