LONDON, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The demand for UAV payloads will be driven by increased UAV procurement by several countries across the world, and the continuous requirement for formulations in areas such as persistent surveillance, suppression/destruction of enemy air defense (SEAD/DEAD), and communications relays and combat search and rescue (CSAR)
- The global UAV payload market values US$2.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.93% during the forecast period, to reach US$3.2 billion by 2025
- The UAV payload market in the North American region is estimated to account for 59.1% of the global expenditure on the sector. Asia-Pacific and Europe are also expected to account for a significant portion of the total UAV payload market during the forecast period, with shares of 18.4% and 17.6% respectively. Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 4.9% of global UAV payload expenditure
- The radars and communication market segment is estimated to account for 72.7% of the global UAV payload market during the forecast period; sensors and detection, and weaponry will account for 19% and 8.3% shares respectively
The Global UAV PayloadMarket 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for UAV Payloads, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of UAV payloadsegments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global UAV payloadmarket over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different UAV Payloadsegments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understandingof the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global UAV Payloadmarket, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the UAV Payloadmarket.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top UAV Payloadsuppliers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1118538/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48