The Heavy Oil Market 2013-2023
MUMBAI, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The Heavy Oil Market 2013-2023 (http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-heavy-oil-market-2013-2023.html)
With global oil demand continuing its inexorable rise and conventional light oil discoveries becoming less frequent, the oil industry is increasingly turning to alternative oil sources such as heavy oil. Although the cost of heavy oil production is greater than that of conventional oil and its carbon footprint is generally higher, the heavy oil market is set to play a larger role in global crude supply over the coming years.
The global heavy oil market will see production of 6.659 million barrels per day in 2013. The majority of heavy oil development thus far has taken place in the Western Hemisphere, and cold and thermal heavy oil production will continue to expand in South America over the coming ten years. However a number of less established regions, such as the Middle East, are also set to register strong growth over the next ten years as countries seek to utilize their substantial heavy oil resources.
Highlights of the report:
• Exclusive interview with industry expert: Alex Damnjanovic, Chief Operating Officer of Kudu Industries Inc.
• 97 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the heavy oil market in detail.
• Global heavy oil market production forecasts between 2013 and 2023.
• Ten year market production forecasts and analysis for the 16 leading national heavy oil markets, plus the market for the rest of the world:
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
• Profiles of the leading 10 companies in the heavy oil market.
• A PEST analysis of the heavy oil market.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary.
- Introduction to the Heavy Oil Market.
- The Global Heavy Oil Market.
- The Leading National Heavy Oil Markets Forecast 2013-2023.
- PEST Analysis of the Heavy Oil Market 2013-2023.
- Expert Opinion.
- Leading Companies in the Heavy Oil Market.
Some of the companies mention in the report:
- Berry Petroleum Company
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
- Cenovus Energy Inc.
- Mediterranean Oil & Gas
- Neon Energy
- Tatweer Petroleum Company
- Total E&P Angola
- Trafina Energy Ltd.
- Worley Parsons
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=215560
For more information on the report: (http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/the-heavy-oil-market-2013-2023.html)
Related Reports: Oil market
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau