MUMBAI, India, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier Wi-Fi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 - 2020 - With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN (http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-cloud-ran.html).
Wireless carriers are exploring options to offload additional coverage and capacity to alternatives such as strategically deployed small cells and Wi-Fi access points, which have so far been deployed by more than 150 global wireless carriers. Adding further to the heterogeneity are alternative deployment models such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and the emerging Cloud Radio Access Networks (RAN) architecture which concentrates the processing of the RAN segment of a mobile network in one or more centralized data centers. Driven by the thriving ecosystem, we expect small cells and carrier Wi-Fi deployments to account for nearly $352 Billion in mobile data service revenues by the end of 2020, while overall spending on HetNet infrastructure is expected to reach $42 Billion annually during the same period.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global small cells and carrier WiFi market, together with an evaluation of the DAS and Cloud RAN technology. In addition to covering the technology, business case, the challenges, standardization initiatives, the industry's roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations.
Highlights of the report:
Some of the topics covered are:
- Small cell, carrier WiFi, DAS, Cloud RAN, Mobile Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) & HetNet technology and architecture
- Integration and offloading technology for carrier WiFi and small cells
- Market drivers and key benefits of small cells and carrier WiFi
- Challenges and Inhibitors to the small cells and carrier WiFi ecosystem
- Small cell and carrier WiFi industry roadmap: 2010 - 2020
- Small cell and carrier WiFi value chain Vendor landscape and acquisitions
- Small cell and carrier WiFi deployment models
- Vertical markets for small cell and carrier WiFi deployments
- Small cell backhaul technology, requirements and key issues
- Standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS)
- Small cells, SCaaS and carrier WiFi deployment case studies
- Industry, wireless carrier and vendor commitments to small cells and carrier WiFi
- Self-Organizing Network (SON) technology
- Market analysis and forecasts for the industry's revenue, including the following submarkets:
Regional forecasts categories
Middle East & Africa
Latin & Central America
Key questions answered
The report answers some of the key questions:
- What are the key market drivers and challenges in the small cells and carrier WiFi market and the wider HetNets ecosystem?
- How big is the HetNet ecosystem, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
- What will be the installed base of small cells and carrier WiFi access points in 2020?
- Which geographical regions offer the greatest growth potential for HetNet deployments?
- How are investments on DAS technology impacting the small cells and carrier WiFi market?
- What is the Cloud RAN concept, and how does it affect the small cells and carrier WiFi market?
- Which technology will be predominant in the small cell backhaul ecosystem and is there a market for satellite based small cell backhaul?
- How big is the opportunity for Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS)?
- How is the HetNet value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=398518
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-cloud-ran.html
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
USA/Canada: +1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau