PLAINS, Penn., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc. (HMG), a leader in healthcare advisory and managed services consulting, has streamlined those services to offer a smooth and easy transition between their offerings and their clients' requirements.
"As we look to assist our clients in preparing for the future and assessing where they are in their process, HMG provides a suite of Revenue Cycle Management offerings on both the Advisory Services side and on the Managed Services side in order to maximize our clients' efficiency through these transitions. We believe awareness of these services will expand how we are able to serve our clients," said Robert Kitts, Executive Vice President and Director at HMG.
With this suite of Advisory and Managed Service offerings, HMG is able to help clients avoid the pitfalls of revenue-impact on their processes as they go live.
"Our suite of Revenue Cycle Management Advisory Services utilizes HMG's proprietary methodology to evaluate the overall organizational performance and state of readiness when utilizing or converting to Siemens, Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, McKesson or other HIS-platforms. The scope of review narrowly focuses upon key processes presenting potential Day-1 impact to cash flow if not addressed," says Mary Ann Lind, Revenue Cycle Executive at HMG. Lind continues, "Our suite of Revenue Cycle Management Managed Services leverages our experience to provide knowledgeable resources to help our clients through system implementations or interim management needs."
The suite of Advisory Services includes:
- Revenue Cycle Performance Review:
- Patient Access
- Business Services
- CDM Management
- Charge Capture & Reconciliation
- Go-Live Readiness Assessment:
- Comparison of Business Objectives to Current State of Configuration
- Go-Live "SWAT Team" Approach and Participants
- Functional Gap Analysis
- Change Management Activities
- Remedial Action Planning and Support
- Workflow Modeling:
- Current State/Future State Modeling
- Centralization of "Key" Revenue Cycle Processes
- Implementation Support (Project Managers, SME's)
The suite of Managed Services includes:
- Interim Management:
- Revenue Cycle Project Managers/Consultants
- Director of Revenue Cycle
- Director of Patient Access
- Director of Business Services
- Director of HIM
- ICD-10 Program Management:
- Planning and Impact Analysis
- Project Management and Go-Live Support
- Post Implementation Support
About The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.
HMG provides advisory and managed services consulting to the healthcare industry. We focus on clinical and operational business performance optimization by ensuring alignment between IT, clinical, and ambulatory areas to position our healthcare clients for the future. For more information, visit www.huntzingergroup.com.
SOURCE The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.