The Inns & Hotels of Yountville Invite Travelers to Celebrate the Best of Wine Country Wellness, Romance, Cuisine and Art During Napa Valley Cabernet Season™
Yountville's Finest Lodging Properties Join Together with Restaurants, Wineries and Spas to Offer Special "Flavors of Yountville" Travel Promotions to Delight Locals and Visitors January through April 2013
YOUNTVILLE, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Inns & Hotels of Yountville, Calif., the culinary capital of the Napa Valley, announced today "The Flavors of Yountville" program, a series of limited-time travel offers and special events celebrating the best of wine country at special values January through April 2013. More information on these promotions is available online at http://yountville.com/flavors-of-yountville.
Each month will feature special travel packages and promotions courtesy of Yountville's finest hotels and inns, including Bardessono, Hotel Yountville, Lavender, Maison Fleurie, Napa Valley Lodge, Villagio Inn & Spa and Vintage Inn, throughout Yountville according to four monthly "flavorful" themes:
- Refreshing (Wellness): Start the New Year with a rejuvenating, energizing getaway to Yountville, and take advantage of special spa and wellness packages in January.
- Spicy (Romance): Spice up Valentine's Day month with a romantic getaway to Yountville during February. No significant other? Bring friends and enjoy exclusive wine tasting offers and special room rates.
- Savory (Spring Food and Wine): When Spring arrives in Yountville in March, experience its fresh flavors at the town's signature culinary event, the Taste of Yountville, taking place on March 16, 2013 from noon to 5 p.m., throughout downtown Yountville.
- Sweet (Arts in April): Arts and culture makes life in Yountville extra sweet. Visit Yountville for special "Arts in April" events that pair the Yountville Art Walk and Yountville artists with the town's best wine and desserts.
"The winter and early spring are great times to visit Yountville, and this program is designed to help visitors experience undiscovered Yountville at special limited-time prices," said Yountville Town Manager Steve Rogers. "Whether you're looking to recharge at the start of the New Year by indulging in a spa day or indulging in a romantic getaway with your special someone, Yountville's 'Flavors of Yountville' program features a one-of-a-kind experience to fit your travel style."
Flavors of Yountville
A few of the special travel offers included in the Flavors of Yountville program include:
January – Refreshing (Wellness)
- Bardessono: Winter Wellness Package, accommodations and couple's massage, starting at $720 per couple
- Villagio Inn & Spa and Vintage Inn: Winterscape Special, two-night accommodations with complimentary bottle of wine, two 50 minute massages and VIP wine tasting at V Wine, $775 per couple
- Hotel Yountville: One night accommodation in room type of choice, $200 credit for Spa AcQua, complimentary bottle of wine, pricing based on room type and day of week
February – Spicy (Romance)
- North Block: Playful Passion Spa & Stay Package, bottle of Domaine Chandon sparkling wine, Playful Passion kit, two massages and a King Fireplace room, pricing based on day of week
- Napa Valley Lodge: A romantic escape package including deluxe, overnight accommodation, complimentary bottle of wine, chocolate and continental champagne breakfast buffet
- Lavender and Maison Fleurie: A night at Lavender or Maison Fleurie in a deluxe king guest room with Bon Appetit dinner package featuring a $50 dining certificate at Hurley's, Bouchon or Bistro Jeanty, from $195 per couple, including breakfast and wine & hors d'oeuvres.
March – Savory (Spring Food & Wine)
- There is no better way to experience spring food and wine than by attending the annual Taste of Yountville event celebrating Yountville's world-renowned restaurants, wineries and tasting rooms. This year's event will take place on Saturday, March 16 from noon to 5 p.m. throughout downtown Yountville.
April – Sweet (Arts in April)
- In honor of Arts in April, a Napa Valley wide celebration of the arts led by Visit Napa Valley, Yountville will host special arts events throughout the month starting with the "Vintners Tale Multi-Media Arts Exhibit with Mars Lasar" at the Napa Valley Museum from April 9 through April 30. Additionally, the town will be hosting "Art, Sip and Savor," a self-guided trolley tour that allows visitors to experience Yountville's public art paired with Yountville Appellation wine and sweet and savory bites from Yountville's finest restaurants. Free maps are available at the Yountville Visitor's Center.
Other participating businesses offering special promotions during Cabernet Season™ include Girard, Cosentino, Bistro Jeanty, Beau Wine Tours, Mondavi, Somerston and V Marketplace. For more information about Flavors of Yountville, including full package details, pricing options and terms, please visit www.Yountville.com.
*Hotel packages are subject to availability, and blackout periods and restrictions may apply. All restaurant package/menu offers exclude tax, alcohol and gratuity.
Nestled in the heart of the Napa Valley, Yountville was the site of Napa Valley's first planted vines in 1838. Home to world-renowned restaurants and award-winning chefs, Yountville is the region's paramount culinary scene with five MICHELIN stars. An ideal base for the avid oenophile, Yountville's microclimate pedigree has its own American Viticultural Area (AVA) and offers more than 24 unparalleled wineries and producers. Yountville is home to 11 premium hotel properties, the county's only hot air ballooning launch, five National Register of Historic Places sites as well as shopping, galleries and performing arts. Located approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco, visitors can arrive via scenic Highway 29 or via Napa County Airport, Sacramento (SMF), Oakland (OAK) or San Francisco (SFO) international airports. For more information and travel inquiries, contact the Yountville Chamber of Commerce at 707-944-0904 or visit http://www.Yountville.com/. You can also "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/YountvilleChamber.
SOURCE Yountville Chamber of Commerce
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.