NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the Rwandan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast (2015–2020) periods.
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of Rwanda's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Rwandan insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Rwandan insurance industry
- The Rwandan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Rwandan insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Rwandan insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Rwandan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Rwanda:
- It provides historical values for the Rwandan insurance industry for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Rwandan insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Rwanda, and highlights recent developments.
- It covers the economy and demographic structure of Rwanda.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Rwandan insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Rwandan insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Rwandan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Rwandan insurance industry is attractive for new entrants, due to its low penetration and growing economy.
- The relatively small elderly population limits awareness of retirement-related life products such as pension, annuity and superannuation insurance.
- The unfavorable regulatory framework in Rwanda restricts demand for insurance. Rwanda applies 18.0% VAT to insurance premiums.
- The non-life insurance segment accounted for 68.8% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- The Rwanda Revenue Authority has increased taxes to discourage used car imports and reduce carbon emissions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04685475-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-insurance-industry-in-rwanda-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300407561.html