MARGATE, Fla., Sept. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The La Casa magnetic board http://www.onlinefreespanish.com/lacasa puts Spanish learning into the hands of children!
La Casa is a bright magnetic house with 34 figures and 80 words in Spanish and English. As children play, they learn vocabulary for the rooms of the house, family members, furniture and household items. La casa is also fun reading practice for native speakers of either language.
The magnetic board:
- Engages children physically as they manipulate the magnets.
- Is multi-sensory. Children see and touch the figures and hear the language.
- Encourages creative play.
- Is effective for language learners or native speakers.
- Can be adapted for learners at different levels.
- Includes access to audio of native speaker pronunciation and 20+ hands-on language learning activities.
The set includes:
- A bright magnetic board.
- 34 magnetic figures.
- 80 magnetic words in Spanish and English.
- A bag with handles for storing and carrying all the material.
We invite you to use and share the La Casa magnetic board. Tell us about your favorite La Casa activities!
Onlinefreespanish was created in October 2008 to offer free Spanish lessons to children and adults, for school and just for fun! We have a wide variety of lessons at different levels, and all of them are designed to make learning easy and entertaining.
There are many interactive activities to build basic Spanish skills. With all the games, lessons, tips, and resources, learning Spanish is easy!
To learn more about Onlinefreespanish, visit: onlinefreespanish.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-la-casa-magnetic-board-puts-spanish-learning-into-the-hands-of-children-300321390.html