SHANGHAI, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Organized by INTEX Shanghai Co., Ltd., Music China, one of the most reputable musical instruments fairs in the world, will be held from October 26 to 29, 2016 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Currently, the demand of global musical instrument industry has become saturated, and the economic development has been relatively slow. Meanwhile, the cultural policies for development have been releasing in China. As the high speed development of Chinese musical instrument market has been internationalized, branded and differentiated in recent years, there is a significant increase of government procurement. Therefore, China has become a high manufacturing and consumption country of musical instruments around the world, with nearly 30% of the market. Now the Chinese musical instrument industry is in the development opportunities.
Launched in 2002, Music China is now the largest music show in Asia and is the best gateway to a multitude of business opportunities in the Chinese and Asian markets. During the past fourteen years, Music China has gradually earned its reputation as the premium business, educational and marketing platform for musical instruments in the cultural and entertainment sectors.
This year, Music China will feature nearly 1,900 domestic and foreign exhibitors from 30 countries and regions. A huge range of western and Chinese traditional musical instruments will be on display across ten halls and 112,000 square metres of exhibition space.
To meet the substantial business growth, famous established brands, such as -- Marshall, ESP, Bluethner, Buffet, D'Addario, Fazioli, Fender, GEWA, Laney, Line 6, Ludwig, Orange, Roland, Selmer, Samick, Schimmel, Steinway, Tama, Taylor, Yamaha, Zildjian, Pearl River, Hsinghai, KAPOK, Jinyin, Fengling, and Shanghai No.1 National Musical Instruments Factory -- have confirmed their attendance of Music China 2016 for a breakthrough in their market. Now you have more choices than ever! No matter international top brands, or local products with excellent quality and competitive price, a variety of exhibits will be provided on site.
Awarded by China's leading trade magazine Events Fortune as the "Most Innovative Exhibition," Music China plays a significant role in culture and educational development. This year, a variety of forums and seminars listed below are on offer to help visitors keep apace of industry developments.
- Dealer Training Courses -- as a classic event at the fair, it focuses on the hottest issues in the musical instruments industry and provides cutting-edge information and in-depth training for musical instruments dealers and retailers. Speakers will be invited from all over the world to share their experience on business, sales, branding, management, new media usage and other hot issues.
- Global Forum on Chinese Traditional Music -- this forum aims to demonstrate the beauty and the essence of Chinese traditional music. Famous Chinese musicians will be invited to do the demonstration. Last year, nearly 1,000 professional businessmen and traditional music lovers attended the programme.
- Educational Programme -- it is especially set for music teachers, educators, and students. In this programme, educational organizations will present their teaching models and share new education ideas. Meanwhile, free Trial Classes are open for trade and public visitors.
- Violin Master Workshop -- it's not just a gathering of top violin-making masters from all over the world. Visitors can participate in the interactive activity by enjoying the remarkable violin-making skills of the masters on site. It's a great opportunity to taste and to admire the beauty of violin-making.
- Kids Music Land -- a perfect place for kids to share the joy of music together. Kids can try various instruments and experience a new way of learning under the instruction of professional instructors. We will also continue the themed clarity activity for autistic children.
- Outdoor Live Shows -- the huge highlight at the fair is that hundreds of live music shows will provide an inspirational experience for professional buyers and music lovers.
- Seminar on Technological Innovation of Industry -- one of the two new seminars this year, which is a great platform for the latest technology and products launch. It offers a great opportunity for those who pay close attention to the music industry to learn of new developments.
- Training Course on Wind Teaching -- a new classic event in the fair, it focuses on presenting wind teaching skills in an all-round way.
For more details about Music China 2016, please refer to our official website: www.musicchina-expo.com. Register online now for free admission. We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-largest-asian-pacific-musical-instruments-fair-leads-to-your-future-business-prosperity-300249054.html
SOURCE INTEX Shanghai Co., Ltd.