WASHINGTON, Sept. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- WHAT: The World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) is the largest event of its kind in the world
WHY: WMTC is the only global event that brings together all the stakeholders in global healthcare, insurance, government, technology and industry over four days to
WHO: Up to 3000 attendees from over 100+ countries with 200+ speakers and Keynote Addresses by:
- Arianna Huffington, Huffington Post founder, on, "How Sleep Can Ignite Performance."
- Dr. J.D. Polk, Senior Medical Officer, NASA, on, "Space: The Ultimate Tourism Destination."
- André Taylor, Best-Selling Author and Entrepreneur, on, "Making Winning Decisions!"
- Tom Rath, Best-Selling Author, on, "Fully Charging Your Work and Life."
- Michael S. Jacobs, Sr. Director of Health & Wellness – Walmart, on, "Just Like Walmart: What Global Healthcare, Benefits and Wellness Can Learn from Big Data in Retail."
WHEN: September 25th – September 28th, 2016
WHERE: Gaylord National Resort, Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: medicaltourismcongress.com
Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-largest-health--wellness-tourism-event-in-the-world-to-take-place-in-washington-dc-300322118.html
SOURCE Medical Tourism Association