The Lodge & Spa At Brush Creek Ranch Celebrates Iconic Cheyenne Frontier Days With Concert & Rodeo Package All Inclusive Wyoming Retreat an Ideal Destination for Experiencing the Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Western Celebration in the World
SARATOGA, Wyo., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis Endorsed Fly-Fishing Lodge that is setting the new standard in all-inclusive luxury ranch resorts, announced today that it will, for the first time, offer a package that will allow guests to experience Cheyenne Frontier Days as part of a vacation of a lifetime. Now in its 117th year, Cheyenne Frontier Days will take place July 19 to 28 and is the largest outdoor rodeo and Western celebration in the world.
"This is our first time offering a package that coincides with Cheyenne Frontier Days, but it couldn't be a more perfect fit," said Michael Williams, COO and Executive Vice President of The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch. "With the opportunity to combine the 'Daddy of 'Em All' with concerts from some of today's hottest country stars and the unparalleled vacation experience we offer at Brush Creek Ranch, this is definitely one for the Bucket List."
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch's Cheyenne Frontier Days Concert & Rodeo Package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in the Ranch's Trailhead Lodge, Cabin Suites or Cabin Residences
- Complimentary Cheyenne Frontier Days concert tickets on a day of choice
- Complimentary Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo tickets
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from Cheyenne on the day of attendance
- Inspired Dining Experiences at the Ranch for three meals per day, to include all beverages including premium spirits, beers and open wine cellar access
- Unlimited On-Ranch Activities including guides, gear and instruction
The concert lineup for 2013 that Brush Creek Ranch guests can choose from include
- July 19 – Rock legends Journey and Styx
- July 20 – Alan Jackson with special guest Randy Houser
- July 21 – Dwight Yoakam with special guest Chancey Williams & the Younger Brothers Band
- July 24 – Luke Bryan with special guest Thompson Square
- July 25 – Rascal Flatts with special guest The Band Perry
- July 26 – Jason Aldean with special guest Jake Owen
- July 27 – Toby Keith with special guest Joe Nichols
All-inclusive pricing for the Cheyenne Frontier Days Concert & Rodeo Package begins at $1,700 per night per unit, based on double occupancy with a minimum 4-night stay with arrival on July 19, 20 or 21. This package is not valid with any other discount or promotion. Concert ticket value from Brush Creek Ranch is $50 per person, upgraded tickets may have surcharges that apply. Package excludes 10 percent ranch fee, taxes, spa experiences and off-ranch activities.
A Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis-endorsed fly-fishing lodge, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch has received numerous accolades including being named one of the "Top 10 Places to Hold a Corporate Retreat;" and "Top Ten Family Vacation Destination" by Worth magazine; "World's Best New Hotels of 2011" by ForbesLife magazine; "Best Up and Coming Hotels of 2012" by Travel + Leisure; and one of Conde Nast Johansen's Most Excellent Ranches.
To book the Cheyenne Frontier Days Concert & Rodeo Package, or any other Brush Creek Ranch luxury dude ranch vacation, call (307) 327-5284 or email email@example.com.
About The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis-endorsed fly-fishing lodge, is an exclusive, independent guest ranch set amid a century-old working cattle ranch outside of Saratoga in south central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley. Sitting on 15,000 acres and bordering a million acres of federal wild lands, Brush Creek Ranch's Grand Lodge and collection of new and renovated historic guest cabins and quarters are open to destination weddings, private corporate events and family vacations. Offering an unsurpassed, all-inclusive luxury dude ranch adventure experience, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch provides a genuine Western spirit of hospitality and a vast array of outdoor activities that, coupled with an inspiring landscape and a dedication to sustainable ranching, come together to create a new icon in luxury Western destinations. For more information or to inquire about rates call us at (307) 327-5284, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.BrushCreekRanch.com.
Contact: Alana Watkins
SOURCE The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch