SARATOGA, Wyo., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With 15,000 acres of possibilities, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is the ideal paradise for honeymoons, combining intimate romantic adventures with the true spirit of hospitality found at the Ranch. In addition to all-inclusive wedding packages, the Ranch is now continuing its dedication to romantic luxury with a new Rustic Romance Honeymoon Adventure package. This all-inclusive, customizable honeymoon package gives couples the chance to experience everything Brush Creek Ranch has to offer including gourmet meals, countless activities and intimate one-on-one moments created especially for the newly wedded couple.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch's Rustic Romance Honeymoon Adventure package includes:
- Choose from our luxury Lodge, Cabin Suites or Cabin Residences;
- Champagne & Chocolates welcome amenity;
- Private horseback ride with mountaintop al fresco picnic;
- Couples massage at the luxury Trailhead Spa;
- Unlimited 'on ranch' activities including Orvis-endorsed fly fishing; horseback riding; shooting range with skeet, sporting clays and archery; mountain biking; falcon peak yoga; hiking; zipline and high/low ropes course; and much, much more, including gear and guides;
- All daily hearty feasts, outdoor picnics, inspiring happy hours and elegant dinners presented in a variety of venues, including the outdoor Chuck Wagon & Saloon, Creekside Dinner Camp on the banks of Brush Creek, Falcon Peak Overlook and Trailhead Lodge great room;
- All beverages, including premium spirits, beers and open wine cellar access.
Pricing for the Rustic Romance Honeymoon Adventure package begins at $1,700 per couple, per night based on accommodations chosen. Valid June 9 to September 21, 2013 with minimum stay of three or four nights depending on season. Excludes 10 percent ranch fee, taxes and additional Spa services. Other exciting off ranch experiences including cattle drives, scenic float trips, specialty float/wade fishing and wing shooting available for extra fee.
"While we often cater to families, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is also a wonderful place for couples to spend their honeymoon, particularly those couples that love the outdoors and a bit of adventure," said Michael Williams, Executive Vice President and COO of Brush Creek Ranch. "With a perfect mix of old-fashioned Western hospitality and secluded privacy, Brush Creek Ranch makes the perfect honeymoon getaway."
A Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis-endorsed fly-fishing lodge, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch has received numerous accolades including being named one of the "Top 10 Places to Hold a Corporate Retreat" and "Top Ten Family Vacation Destination" by Worth magazine; "World's Best New Hotels of 2011" by ForbesLife magazine; "Best Up and Coming Hotels of 2012" by Travel + Leisure; and one of Conde Nast Johansen's Most Excellent Ranches.
About The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis-endorsed fly-fishing lodge, is an exclusive, independent guest ranch set amid a century-old working cattle ranch outside of Saratoga in south central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley. Sitting on 15,000 acres and bordering a million acres of federal wild lands, Brush Creek Ranch's Grand Lodge and collection of new and renovated historic guest cabins and quarters are open to destination weddings, private corporate events and family vacations. Offering an unsurpassed, all-inclusive luxury dude ranch adventure experience, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch provides a genuine Western spirit of hospitality and a vast array of outdoor activities that, coupled with an inspiring landscape and a dedication to sustainable ranching, come together to create a new icon in luxury Western destinations. For more information or to inquire about rates call us at (307) 327-5284, email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.BrushCreekRanch.com.
Contact: Alana Watkins
SOURCE The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch