The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch Introduces Exclusive, One-Of-A-Kind Getaway Packages Available Throughout 2013
Private, 200,000-acre Rocky Mountain Resort Offers Unique Escapes Featuring Sports Legends, Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Snowcat Skiing, Cattle Drives, Olympians and More
SAVERY, Wyo., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch, a world-class, 15-room, luxury resort and spa nestled on 200,000 private acres, today introduced the addition of distinct getaways for guests that offer amenities, access and experiences tailored to a variety of passions. From skiing with Olympians and fly fishing with sports icons to photography and yoga, the Exclusive Events offered all year long at Three Forks Ranch allow visitors to build their own luxury adventure while learning new skills, honing existing expertise or simply enjoying much-needed balance and relaxation.
Exclusive Events are offered based on the most appropriate seasonality, and each event includes accommodations, a spa treatment and hand-selected gifts for each guest relevant to his or her experience on the Ranch. All getaways and their associated activities take place at Three Forks Ranch, allowing guests to take advantage of as many activities as they wish on the expansive property without the burden of travel time to outside venues or the unknowns of third-party operations. Upon the conclusion of their stay, guests receive custom photo albums featuring images of their adventure – perfect for instant sharing, be it with friends and family once arriving home or digitally through one's social channels.
"Our Exclusive Events were created so that guests can experience the best of Three Forks Ranch while fulfilling personal passions and life-long dreams," said Allison Pratt, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch. "There is so much to do here, but these customized getaways concentrate some of our most popular amenities into a few incredible days to help guests make the most of every visit."
During ski season, Three Forks Mountain is blanketed by an average annual snowfall of 350-550 inches and boasts roughly 1,100 vertical feet. The two peaks lead to natural cruisers, bumps, steeps, meadows and tree lines; but, what truly sets Three Forks Ranch apart from other resorts is the fact that there are no lift lines. In fact, guests are personally transported by high-powered snowcats that get you up the mountain in style. Three Forks Mountain has been transformed with blue, green and black runs specifically for guests and is limited to 30 people at any given time, ensuring that those indulging their winter passions feel as if they have the mountain to themselves.
In addition to downhill skiing, guests can also indulge in other cold-weather activities, including cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, horse-drawn sleigh rides, tubing and sledding down Three Forks' "Thrill Hill," ice fishing and more.
Exclusive Events available in Winter and Spring include:
- Winemaker's Getaway: A delicious, informative weekend of tastings, seminars and wine-paired dinners with Flora Springs, the award-winning provider of the house wines of Three Forks Ranch. Open access to the vintner allows guests to ask questions of an expert, discuss appropriate pairings and learn to taste wine in ways that will delight the mind and palate.
- Gourmet Getaway: Hands-on culinary instruction, cocktail hours with inventive hors d'oeurves and world-class dining with renowned chefs will delight foodies and up any guest's game in the kitchen long after the getaway is over.
- The Olympic Ski Getaway, Learn to Ski Getaway and Jr. Olympic Getaway: Snowcat-chauffeured access to the top of the mountain, guided tours and personalized instruction from former Olympians Moose Barrows and Chad Fleischer on Three Forks Mountain, a snowy getaway lined with green, blue and black runs to accommodate all levels of ski experience – and a very limited number of guests to ensure privacy and accessibility.
- Snowmobile Adventure Getaway: Access to top-of-the-line vehicles to explore uncharted terrain across expanses of our 200,000-acre ranch will prove an exhilarating getaway for anyone looking for a more active, adventurous vacation. Warm up in front of the fire with the beverages of your choice each evening, and get ready for another day of action.
- Hall of Fame Getaway with Tony La Russa: Want to talk baseball? How about a long weekend full of good food, fun activities and private dinners with sports legend and former baseball manager Tony La Russa? Enjoy access to Tony in a way no fans have ever experienced.
- Love & Luxury Getaway: A romantic weekend for two highlighting some of the best the Ranch has to offer, including luxurious couple's spa treatments, fine dining and more.
When the weather turns warmer, Three Forks Ranch guests can cast a line in the Little Snake River, hike or bike the varying terrain, saddle up to explore the property on horseback or practice their aim on the range or in the wilderness. Exclusive Events available in Summer and Fall include:
- Cattle Branding Getaway: Looking to indulge a call to the Western way of life? Take part in this time-honored tradition, or simply take it all in on this amazing expanse of 200,000 acres nestled in the Rocky Mountains.
- Gander Mountain Academy: An instructional weekend that includes expert instruction and usage of a variety of firearms around our specialized shooting ranges.
- Yoga Retreat: Designed to bring back the balance; guided meditation and practice featuring styles ranging from Hatha to Bikram. Complement yoga classes with a spa treatment and a variety of outdoor activities designed to soothe the body and soul.
- Father's Day Getaway: The best gift is time. At Three Forks Ranch, that time can be spent with the men in your life over a long weekend of outdoor activities, plentiful libations, good food and more.
- Come Fish with Coach Bobby Knight: Come explore the Little Snake River and get some one-on-one fly fishing time with Coach Bobby Knight. Then, join him for cocktails and a private dinner inside the magnificent lodge dining room.
- The Cowgirl/Cowboy Way: Experience an actual cattle drive on horseback with experienced ranch hands, and indulge your passion for the West. Be it exploring the Ranch by horseback, riverside lunches or indulging in a wildlife tour to see the wide variety of animals abound up close, this getaway will leave you aching for a return to all things Western.
- City Slickers Getaway: Assist experienced ranch hands in herding and guiding cattle, see the Ranch from the saddle, and cap your days in our lounge with your beverage of choice before an elaborate, three-course meal. We call it a blend of the best of the West and the luxurious comforts that "city folk" expect.
- Picture-Perfect Getaway: Join a professional photographer to learn about the art of outdoor photography while capturing your own stunning images of the Ranch, then take home a book of your own work.
A complete calendar and full descriptions of each of the Exclusive Events at Three Forks Ranch is available online, and reservations for getaways are limited. For more information and rates, visit www.threeforksranch.com.
NOTE: High-resolution images and video are available.
About The Lodge and Spa at Three Forks Ranch
Straddling the Colorado and Wyoming border, Three Forks Ranch offers guests an unimaginable blend of exclusive, world-class service and dining at a 35,000 square foot luxury resort and spa, tucked harmoniously into 200,000 private acres on the dramatic range of the Sierra Madres Mountains. Home to the pristine Little Snake River and teeming with thousands of elk and other wildlife, guests are treated to a vast array of seasonal activities, including best-in-class fly fishing, horseback riding, sporting clays, cattle drives, wildlife tours, snowmobile riding, cross-country skiing, snow shoeing and private downhill powder skiing via Snowcat. The ranch's Roaring Fork Spa provides the ultimate in relaxation during the day and the dramatic backside terrace serves as the ultimate escape for a glass of wine from a fine private stock while absorbing the stunning views.
SOURCE Three Forks Ranch
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.