The Middle East's Leading Event for Process Safety Professionals to Include Speakers from PDO, ENOC and Dubai Petroleum
ABU DHABI, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
International process safety experts are due to meet at the 6th Annual Process Safety Implementation Summit in Abu Dhabi this September. The 4-day annual event will provide case studies on key principles and issues to be taken into account when planning, implementing and maintaining an effective safety management system.
The conference, hosted by Oil and Gas IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will be a unique opportunity for process safety vendors and suppliers to meet with decision-makers from regional and international companies looking for solutions and acquisitions to improve their operational performance.
"Marsh's latest report on the combined financial loss from the 100 largest accidents in the hydrocarbon industry has been estimated at over $34 billion. This is stark reminder of the sheer scale of financial loss resulting from process safety incidents. IQPC's 6th Annual Process Safety Implementation Summit is built as a platform to analyse and discuss new approaches that can be implemented to mitigate major accident hazard risks and brainstorm concrete ways of developing stronger barriers needed to prevent them from happening," Leila Masinaei, Co-Managing Director, IQPC Middle East.
Speakers at this industry forum will include:
- Ahmed Alaa, District Field General Manager, RASHPETCO
- Andrew Bowes, EOIM Maintenance & Integrity Team Leader, Petroleum Development Oman
- Russell Rebello, HSE Advisor, Dubai Petroleum
- Colin Dyer, Independent Consultant on PSM and AIM
- Carlos Tan, EHS Advisor, ENOC
- Clarence Rodrigues, HSE Manager (Acting), Petroleum Institute
- Hirak Dutta, Executive Director, Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD)
- Ali Abdalla, HSE Director, Petrofac
- Benard Monte Ongwae, Team Leader - Process Safety, Borouge
- Abdullah Al-Zahrani, Industrial Security Manager, National Petrochemical Industrial Company (NATPET)
The 6th Annual Process Safety Management Summit will take place on 28 September to 1 October 2014 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.oilandgasprocesssafety.com/news, call + 971 4 364 2975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Vidhya Suman at Vidhya.email@example.com.