NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The recent acquisition of Monsanto by Bayer was received with scepticism, a Reportlinker Insight survey says.
- Dow and Dupont merged two months ago.
- Both Bayer and Monsanto's shareholders are prudent about this acquisition
- A legal scrutiny of the acquisition is to be anticipated.
Reportlinker Insight published a survey to answer 2 questions :
- What's the perception of US citizens of the biggest deal in biotech history?
- Do they measure the impacts of such a marriage?
- The results shows that nearly 30% of US respondents have a negative attitude to this announcement.
- For more than half respondents (54%), their attitude changed negatively toward Bayer.
- However, a large majority (74%) agree that the world needs more productive agriculture to feed the increasing world population.
Read the full report here :
Download Creative Common Licensed Infographics to illustrate your article here :
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive the raw data.
About Reportlinker Insight
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations.
We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow.
Contact Nicolas Bombourg : email@example.com
T: +33 437 651 706
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-monsanto-bayer-deal-is-a-threat-for-bayers-image-300330561.html