The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America Launches New Website
- A new homepage featuring an MS news feed; social media plugins; direct links to MSAA's award-winning magazine; The Motivator; and MSAA's signature fundraising event, Swim for MS
- An updated About MS section featuring detailed information on treatments; symptoms; and information for the newly diagnosed
- A new section titled Manage Your MS, which highlights MSAA's Shared Management Tools (My MS Manager™; My MS Resource Locator; and S.E.A.R.C.H.™) as well as provides information on maintaining overall wellness living with multiple sclerosis
- MSAA's popular programs and services remain an important part of the website in a new section titled How MSAA Can Help. Such programs as Cooling and Assistive Equipment; MRI Assistance; the Lending Library; and Networking are highlighted in this section
- MSAA's award winning publications and on-demand educational videos are still a focal point of the website and are linked throughout the site
- Enhanced donation and volunteer sections showcase new ways to contribute your time or donations to the MS community
The goal of mymsaa.org is to provide easier access to more information, more resources, and vital tools for the entire multiple sclerosis (MS) community. "MSAA's new website, mymsaa.org is designed to further our commitment as a leading resource for the multiple sclerosis community," states MSAA President & Chief Executive Officer Doug Franklin. "We are very proud of this new website and feel it fits our mission of improving lives today."
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America is a national nonprofit organization and leading resource for the entire MS community, improving lives today through vital services and support. MSAA provides free programs and services, such as: a Helpline; award-winning publications including a magazine, The Motivator; website featuring educational videos and research updates; S.E.A.R.C.H.™ program to assist the MS community with learning about different treatment choices; a mobile phone app, My MS Manager™; a resource database, My MS Resource Locator; equipment distribution ranging from grab bars to wheelchairs; cooling accessories for heat-sensitive individuals; educational events and activities; MRI funding and insurance advocacy; and more. For additional information, please visit www.mymsaa.org or call (800) 532-7667.
SOURCE Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
More by this Source
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America Announces Swim for MS - Why I Swim Campaign
Dec 04, 2013, 11:42 ET
MSAA Hosts an Important Healthcare Update Webinar for People with Multiple Sclerosis
Nov 12, 2013, 10:13 ET
The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America Debuts Mobile Website
Nov 05, 2013, 10:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.