SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 100 of the most knowledgeable investing and trading experts, economists, and technicians will gather at The MoneyShow San Francisco, August 24-26, 2017, Marriott Marquis, to share their strategies in 100+ interactive workshops, panel discussions, and Q&As. During the three-day event, investors and traders can engage with these experts to further their skills. Admission is free. Topics covered include stocks, ETFs, ADRs, options, real estate, and many more.
PHOTO LINK LOGOS/TESTIMONIALS
For a complete schedule, list of speakers, and exhibitors, visit, www.sanfranciscomoneyshow.com.
- Edward Yardeni, Yardeni Research, Inc.
- Gene Munster, Loup Ventures
- John Buckingham, The Prudent Speculator
- George Gilder, Gilder Publishing, LLC
- David Callaway, The Street, Inc.
- Stefanie Kammerman, Stock Whisperer Trading Company
- Tom Sosnoff, tastytrade.com
"Geopolitical and socioeconomic shifts are affecting the stock market, creating both volatility and opportunity for investors and traders," says chair and CEO Kim Githler. "The MoneyShow San Francisco brings you together with the most respected market experts to help you develop or improve your investing and trading strategies in stocks, funds, ETFs, real state, and much more."
- Exciting Keynotes, panel discussions, and in-depth workshops with world-renowned experts you typically only get to hear on financial news programs. Meet and engage with them at The MoneyShow San Francisco!
- Interactive Learning Hall—Get cutting-edge tools for investors and traders, live demos, and a place to network with fellow market enthusiasts.
- Women on Wealth (WoW)—This half-day program focuses on the unique investing, estate planning, , and financial needs of women.
- The Cannabis Investing Event—Learn how to safely and successfully invest in one of the fastest growing industries.
- Sector Trends - Learn how political agendas are creating new investing opportunities in infrastructure, defense, currencies, and more.
MoneyShow - Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is the largest global network of investment and trading expert education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow's roster of live and online events attract more than 70,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide. For more information visit, www.moneyshow.com Facebook: FollowMoneyShow Twitter: @MoneyShows Instagram: @MoneyShows LinkedIn: MoneyShow
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-newest-investing-and-trading-strategies-from-world-renowned-experts-300440801.html