LONDON, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, 8th March, 2016 at 3:00 pm GMT
Online, with Complimentary Registration (email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan Principal Consultant Olivia Walker
Already established as the dominant force in the B2C spending world, women's impact in the B2B world is growing. To mark this important global transformation, Frost & Sullivan is hosting an interactive webinar on International Women's Day, 8th of March, to explore the untapped potential of women as customers and how this will impact the business environments across industries.
According to Frost & Sullivan's new forecast, 100 million more women will join the global labour force by 2025. In the same timeframe, the gap between female and male labour participation will reduce by 25 percent. These developments affect additional earnings and wealth, making women an ever more decisive customer group.
Leaders and innovators all over the world are looking for the next growth opportunity, whether it is an emerging market, digital transformation or new service industries. "The presentation will examine the evidence of addressing female consumers and how harnessing the power of women in your economy or organization will help yield significant returns and uncover your trillion-dollar customer," says Principal Consultant Olivia Walker.
"On International Women's Day, we want to celebrate the economic achievement of women in the business world," continues Ms Walker. "So far, women have been misunderstood customers in many markets. We will show how companies can address this issue and what it means for your business."
- To attend the briefing, email Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting your contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Visionary Innovation Group, please visit: http://ww2.frost.com/research/visionary-innovation/.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 753 3017689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan