The event kicks off on November 7 with its sold-out annual golf tournament at the Odessa Country Club. That evening, Hart Energy will honor Permian legend Scott Sheffield, Pioneer Natural Resources Chairman and CEO, with an Industry Leadership Award at the sold-out Energy Executive Dinner. The dinner will also feature the Hearst Energy Awards.
Oil and gas executives are the Executive Oil Conference's main attraction. Senior-level leaders from top producers like Pioneer Natural Resources, Apache Corp. and Approach Resources are set to take the conference stage.
From time-tested best practices to A&D activity, the event's conference sessions explore how producers and technology providers are cutting costs and increasing profits. Attendees will hear candid discussions from executives who have rigs on the ground.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Scott Sheffield, Chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- John J. Christmann, CEO and President, Apache Corp.
- J. Ross Craft, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President, Approach Resources Inc.
- Randy Foutch, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Laredo Petroleum Inc.
- Tom Meneley, Chairman and CEO, Plantation Petroleum Co. LLC
- Joe Gatto, President and Chief Financial Officer, Callon Petroleum Co.
- Jeff Tillery, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- John Lindsay, Chief Executive Officer, Helmerich & Payne Inc.
The event's nearly sold-out exhibit floor features more than 60 of the industry's top service and technology providers who are helping producers cut costs and maximize output.
To view the full conference agenda and register, please visit ExecutiveOilConference.com. For media credentials, please contact Gabe Geller at email@example.com. Follow on Twitter @HartEnergyConf, #EOC for updates.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUGTM series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131107/DA12865LOGO-a
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-permians-top-producers-pack-speaker-slate-for-2016-executive-oil-conference-next-week-300354096.html
SOURCE Hart Energy