NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
What can be expected from the prostate cancer market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 228-page report provides 213 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales across the whole prostate cancer therapeutics market. You will see financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
The report also includes revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets in the prostate cancer market:
- Prostate Cancer Drugs – including revenue forecasts to 2026 for:
- Prostate Cancer Devices – including revenue forecasts to 2026 for:
- Radical Prostatectomy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
The report also includes revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following national and regional markets for prostate cancer:
- South Korea
The report provides detailed profiles of key companies operating within the prostate cancer market:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Varian Medical Systems
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall revenue for the prostate cancer market will reach $12.5bn in 2020, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2026. Advances in prostate cancer devices, treatments with more favourable side effect profiles and the launch of several new therapies in both early and late stage prostate cancer will drive sales to 2026.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain's analysis of 7 leading companies, including these:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Varian Medical Systems
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Historic revenue, analysis and discussion of company performance over the past 5 years (where available)
- Analysis of major products currently on the market
- Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the prostate cancer therapeutics industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the prostate cancer therapeutics market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly diverse market needing strong knowledge of key therapeutic indications
- Emerging therapies with the potential to reshape the market
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Prostate Cancer Market 2016-2026 report helps you
In summary, our 228-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the Prostate Cancer market – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for each major submarket – discover prospects for leading prostate cancer products in the following areas: prostate cancer drugs and prostate cancer devices.
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for 9 leading drugs – discover prospects for leading prostate cancer drugs including: Zytiga, Xtandi, Leuplin, Lupron, Jevtana, Zoladex, Casodex, Xofigo and Taxotere
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for 5 leading device markets – discover prospects for leading prostate cancer device including: Radical Prostatectomy, External Beam Radiation Therapy, Brachytherapy, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) and Cryotherapy devices
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for twelve leading national markets – US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil and South Korea
- Assessment of 7 leading companies – analysis of products, revenue, mergers & acquisitions, sales by region and products
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the prostate cancer market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03883171-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-prostate-cancer-market-2016-2026-increasing-incidence-and-promising-new-therapies-to-drive-market-growth-300375769.html