NEW YORK, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- A website is the first step on a beauty lover's journey to transformation, information and inspiration. So Matrix has reimagined its website, evolving matrix.com into a visually stunning destination that provides all of the product information, styles and resources available for everyone to achieve the hair of their dreams!
Designed with a fresh new, modern look and enhanced, user-friendly navigation, here's what you'll find when you visit the new Matrix.com:
- Fully Responsive Design. Laptop, desktop, tablet, mobile device—doesn't matter. No matter how you access Matrix.com, the experience automatically adjusts to fit your preferred device.
- Matrix Social Media Integration. Go no further than the Matrix homepage to see what's trending on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Updated Product Information. Matrix is the leader in professional product innovation, and the new product sections make it easy to access everything you need to know about your favorites. You'll get great usage tips, learn what's new, see what other Matrix fans are crazy about and be able to write your own reviews.
- Content Blog. Here's a place to get inspired! Read content from Matrix pros about the latest trends in hair styles, hair color, hair care and more. Find tips for your hair type, along with professional recommendations from the hair experts at Matrix.
- Enhanced Salon Locator. Now it's easier than ever to zero in on the best Matrix salon in your area. You can search by zip code, or look for salons that specialize in the services you love. Or locate the places that carry your favorite Matrix products. Any way you search, you'll find the best fit with this updated tool.
- News Page. Matrix is always making news—online and in print. Here you'll find a round-up of all the latest coverage. It's a great resource for catching up and for diving deeper into recent articles.
- Trend Galleries. Matrix artists have their fingers on the pulse, and they regularly create gorgeous photographic collections that reflect the latest trends in cuts, colors and styles. This section showcases that trend imagery, and also tantalizes with behind the scenes insights into each shoot and the products used to create the looks.
- Artist Pages. Get to know the Matrix Artistic Directors and Artists! There's an army of creative talent behind the Matrix brand, and this section brings you up-close and personal with these amazing individuals. Discover who they are and how they got where they are today. Peruse their work. You can also link to their individual social media accounts to easily "friend" and "follow" your favorites!
- Hair Gallery. This comprehensive gallery offers dozens of the latest looks for all hair types and colors. You'll find details on specific options for every length and texture, ideas for special occasion styles, men's looks and more. There are also "get-the-look" tutorials to help you re-create your favorites at home!
- The Matrix Makeover Tool. Wondering if blondes have more fun? Fantasizing about living life as a redhead? The new Matrix Makeover tool lets you try before you dye. Simply upload your photo from your desktop, or snap a selfie with your smartphone and you can try on every hue in the vast Matrix haircolor portfolio, along with special effects like highlights, ombré and hair painting!
- The Biolage Consultation Tool. Take this quiz to find out which Biolage products are the perfect fit for you!
Want to imagine all your hair can be? Visit matrix.com!
MATRIX, the leading professional haircare and haircolor company in the United States, is part of L'Oreal USA's Professional Products Division. Founded in 1980, MATRIX is committed to the development of the salon professional and offers a wide range of products including: Biolage, Biolage Advanced, Biolage Cleansing Conditioner, Biolage ExquisiteOil, Biolage Styling, COLORGRAPHICS, COLORINSIDER, ColorSync, Logics, Oil Wonders, SOBOOST, SOCOLOR, Style Link, and Total Results (MATRIX professional products are available only in salons and can be guaranteed authentic when purchased from authorized retailers.) Visit Matrix.com for hairstyle and haircolor inspiration as well as MATRIX trends and tips! Professionals visit www.mymatrixfamily.com for techniques, formulas, salon resources and much more!
To connect and chat with MATRIX go to http://www.facebook.com/matrix; http://www.instagram.com/matrix; http://www.youtube.com/matrix; http://www.twitter.com/matrixfamily; http://www.pinterest.com/matrixfamily
Visit StyleSeat.com/Matrix to book an appointment or buy authentic Matrix products from your local salon.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-reimagined-matrixcom-is-bold-beautiful-and-makes-it-easier-than-ever-to-explore-the-inspiring-world-of-matrix-beauty-300243254.html