NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The worldwide revenue management systems market is forecast to grow from USD21.6 billion in 2015 to USD23.7 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 1.8%. This report provides a 5-year revenue forecast for six application segments, two delivery types, four service sectors and eight regions.
"Digital transformation projects and mobile data use cases will be the primary drivers of spending in this segment in the next 5 years."
The worldwide revenue management systems market is forecast to grow from USD21.6 billion in 2015 to USD23.7 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 1.8%. Mobile broadband-enabled use cases and the increasing number of large-scale system transformation projects especially in emerging markets will drive investments in this segment in the medium term.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
o a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the revenue management systems market, split into:
- six application segments: convergent billing, prepaid billing, postpaid billing, policy management, partner and interconnect, and mediation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
o an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
o analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the revenue management systems market
o a detailed market definition
o recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
- What is the overall size of the telecoms revenue management software market and what will be the key drivers of growth in the next 5 years?
- How will spending vary across different sub-segments of the revenue management market?
- How will spending vary across different regions and service type?
- What are the major drivers and inhibitors that will affect growth rates of CSP spending on revenue management systems?
WHO NEEDS TO READ THIS REPORT
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing – according to different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for growth.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to understand key areas that they should focus on.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities for the next 5 years.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03365170-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-revenue-management-systems-worldwide-forecast-2016---2020-300380166.html