COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- It's hard not to imagine romance in Tuscany … its village Pienza is even known for its four romantic "Streets of Love." During this Valentine's weekend, Feb. 10–14, all paths are leading to BRIO Tuscan Grille restaurants across the nation for memorable dining with the restaurant's special two-course prix fixe menu. Guests can indulge their passion for Tuscan cuisine while enjoying a delightful soup or salad, plus a delicious Tuscan-style entrée.
Available all day, the special menu presents the perfect way for loved ones to share a Valentine's meal. It includes:
Side Salad or Soup (choice of one):
- BRIO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, cucumber, Feta and red wine vinaigrette
- Bistecca Insalata: Lettuce wedge, Gorgonzola, bacon, tomatoes and creamy Parmesan dressing
- Caesar Salad with brioche croutons
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque with sautéed shrimp garnish ($1 extra)
Entrées (choice of one):
- Chicken Saltimbocca: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $20.95 with the entrée).
- Scallop Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $26.95 with this entrée).
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, roasted vegetables, and lemon butter sauce (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $29.95 with this entrée).
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon (6 oz.): Grilled to order and seasoned with choice of side (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $28.50 with this entrée).
Wonderful additions to the romantic Tuscan dining experience are BRIO's Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California), a light, fruity and elegant wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle); and Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California), a lush and silky wine ($9.95/glass and $38/bottle).
Reservations are highly recommended at BRIO for Valentine's weekend. Guests can now make reservations online for all BRIO restaurants by visiting www.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.
Tweet this: Indulge in the romance of Tuscany this Valentine's Day at @Brioitalian with a two-course menu available Feb. 10-14. #mybrio
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy is "to eat well, is to live well;" which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Contact: Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc. 954-723-9350 email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-romance-of-tuscany-comes-alive-at-brio-tuscan-grille-with-its-special-valentines-weekend-two-course-prix-fixe-menu-available-feb-10-14-300395264.html
SOURCE BRIO Tuscan Grille