New members include:
- Alexander Von Thielmann, SVP, Siemens Shared Services
- Bobby Abraham, EVP and Global Finance SSC Lead, Vodafone
- Jean-Claude De Vera, VP GBS, Lafarge Holcim
- Mike Stops, Global Director Service Centers, NSG
- Nimesh Akhauri, SVP, WNS Global Services
- Julie Harbert, SVP Head of Global Business Services, Royal Philips
- Philip Whelan, Head of Sourcing & Transformation, BP Global Business Services
- Sandy Khanna, VP Global Process Services, IBM
- Chris Gunning, Global Shared Services Finance Operations Lead, Vimpelcom
Sally Fletcher, Global Head of Content and Events for SSON said "The Shared Services industry is rapidly transforming from low-cost transactional and administrative tasks to knowledge based functions which are helping set the strategy for future business. Alongside this the introduction of Robotic and Intelligent Automation is transforming what's possible within these centres. We wanted our advisory board to reflect this new direction, so have gathered together some of the brightest minds in the industry who have vast expertise on both the fundamentals and new trends within the SSO industry today."
SSON's 17th Annual European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week agenda is already a reflection of the input of these industry experts.
SSON plan to work with the advisory board to continue to improve their global industry forums year on year and ensure their events not only reflect this new industry dynamic but help members take advantage of the opportunities that shared services can offer.
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals in the world, with over 130,000 members.
SSON is a one-stop shop for shared services professionals, offering industry-leading events, reports, surveys, interviews, white papers, videos, editorial, infographics, and more.
SOURCE Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON)