The Smart Car Wash in Woodbridge, VA, to Celebrate Earth Day with Special Offer, Sign up for Unlimited Monthly Wash Program for a Year, Get First Month Free!
- All who enter will automatically be entered into drawing for a free year of car washes.
- Soon to be world's first full-service car wash with U.S. Green Building Council's LEED Certification
- Uses 100 gallons of water less than the average person uses when he or she washes it at home
WOODBRIDGE, Va., April 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Smart Car Wash, expected to be the first full-service car wash with U.S. Green Building Council's LEED Certification, is celebrating Earth Day with a special offer: anyone who signs up for an Unlimited Monthly Wash Program for a full year will receive the first month for FREE!
Unlimited full service is The Smart Car Wash's best value offering customers the ability to receive a wash every day of the month for only $34.99. Customers who wash more than once a month save money during their second visit and all other visits during the month are free!
All who enter will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free year of car washes. Interested customers can come down to The Smart Car Wash between normal hours of 8:30am to 6pm on Earth Day Friday, April 22nd or call 703-590-3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the car wash is closed due to rain, customers can call or email for this special offer.
The Smart Car Wash has set in motion a new generation of eco-friendly car washes receiving global attention. Delivering quality auto cleaning at affordable prices, The Smart Car Wash provides both Green and Good Value.
The Smart Car Wash will make global history as the first full-service car wash to achieve LEED certification status from the U.S. Green Building Council. While many in the car wash industry have added "green" features to their facilities, this is the first full-service wash designed from the onset for sustainability.
- More than 20 percent of The Smart Car Wash was built using recycled materials. Part of its energy-efficient design includes the utilization of natural light with the help of skylights and big windows. The car-washing equipment also uses air compressors instead of the conventional hydraulic devices.
- The building's roof is slanted inward to allow rainwater to be collected, and used, for future car washes. The facility also reclaims and reuses more than 90 percent of used car wash water. The used water goes through an innovative U.S. Navy-designed water pump that purifies the water for reuse through a process called reverse osmosis. It is the same equipment used on U.S. submarines.
- Most of its equipment uses Veriable Frequency Drive (VFD) technology to reduce power consumption by 50%. VFD devices have been successfully used globally. Car wash chemicals that are bio-friendly are used at The Smart Car Wash.
- The Smart Car Wash's equipment uses 100 gallons of water less than the average person uses when they wash their car in their driveway. These water conservation efforts are not only eco-friendly, they allow them to keep service costs low.
Since its groundbreaking ceremonies in December 2009, The Smart Car Wash has been discussed in more than 700 articles in print and online, including its profile as a Trendsetter in WashTrends Magazine and the cover story in Professional Car Wash & Detail Magazine. It has even been lauded in the Congressional Record!
For more information on The Smart Car Wash:
Visit our Website: www.thesmartcarwash.com
Or join us on:
SOURCE The Smart Car Wash