The Suite Life: For Next-Level Luxury, Check into a Four Seasons Suite and Check Out the Exceptional Views, Design and Service Enjoy New Suites and Special Offers This Spring
TORONTO, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- It's a secret that presidents, celebrities and discerning globetrotters have known for years: when it comes to accommodations that are next level - as in, penthouse level - Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts suites are unrivaled. And with 3,460 suites worldwide to choose from, Four Seasons has something for everyone, whether it's frescos on the ceiling or a library stocked with personalized works from literary greats.
Four Seasons hotels and resorts around the world are offering a variety of suite packages for stays between March 1 and April 30, 2014. These offers may include special room rates, complimentary airport transfers, daily breakfast and more.
Guests can choose from a variety of suites, including:
New and Renovated
- Bring the whole family – literally – to Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. Opening this summer, guests can stay in the Royal Suite. Located on the 16th floor, the suite can also be configured to offer three separate living rooms and nine bedrooms.
- The style of the newly renovated Owner Suite at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires highlights Argentina's cultural roots, with hardwood floors, customized handcrafted furniture, textiles and objects representative of the country's different regions.
- The just-unveiled Kingdom Suite at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh spans the 48th and 50th floors, ensuring remarkable views of Riyadh, sumptuous oversized living area and a spacious dining room for entertaining up to 12 guests.
- Four Seasons Hotel Milano unveiled last month a beautiful new look for its Fashion and Royal Suites, refurbished in collaboration with interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon. The Fashion Suite offers a contemporary look, with a bright kelly green and black and white accents for the suite's palette. The Royal Suite, occupying the entire fifth floor of the property, has an airy and timeless look, decorated in light beige, silvery and white tones, and recently added a library.
One of a Kind
- Those needing extra security should look no further than The Royal Suite at Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC, which boasts bullet-resistant glass, a private entrance and a close-captioned security system. The suite is luxuriously elegant, with custom-designed wool-and-silk-blend rugs adorning the limestone floor and grounding the contemporary furnishings throughout the suite.
- The Author Suite at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is home to the extensive literary collection of the Hotel, including personalized editions from Stephen King, Margaret Thatcher, Oliver Stone and Anne Rice, and offers magnificent views of Lake Michigan from the 46th floor.
- The Explorer Suite by Jim Thompson at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok offers a unique guest-room experience, reflecting the feel of a Thai summer home. The suite's tongue and groove ceilings, painted panelled walls and polished teak floors lend a colonial atmosphere, creating the perfect backdrop for a thoughtful collection of furniture, fabrics and artwork.
- Elegantly decorated by the Foundation Ricardo do Espírito Santo Silva with unique replicas of Queen Mary II and King José I furniture, the Foundation One-Bedroom Suites at Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon feature the ambiance of the late 18th century with magnificent frescos made in Pillement style.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels and residences in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world. With 92 properties in 38 countries, and more than 60 projects under development, Four Seasons continues to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding. 2014 accolades include 40 properties included on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List and 44 properties included on the Travel + Leisure T+L 500 list. 2013 Accolades include 22 AAA Five Diamond Awards, 31 properties included on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, 17 spas recognized on the Condé Nast Traveler Top Spas list, 32 U.S. News & World Report Gold and Silver Badge Winners, three Travel + Leisure Social Media in Travel + Tourism (SMITTY) Awards, including Best Hotel Chain, 16 properties included in Robb Report's World's Top 100 Hotels list and six Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards. The brand is also one of Robb Report's Luxury's 25 Most Innovative Brands and the winner of the Best Hotel Group in the Telegraph's 2013 Travel Awards. For more information on Four Seasons, visit http://press.fourseasons.com and follow on Twitter at @FourSeasonsPR.
CONTACT: Laura Zanzal, 1-212-299-8955, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts