The Taft University System Offers Unique M.B.A. Opportunity Grant Program for Qualified Students
For a limited time, students can earn an accredited M.B.A. degree for just $99 per unit (inclusive of all tuition and fees) by completing coursework on accelerated schedule
DENVER, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Through an opportunity grant provided by The Taft University System, a limited number of qualified students who can allocate the time to progress though William Howard Taft University's Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's M.B.A. Program is only $225.00 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself in today's world. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of only $99.00 per unit ($3,564.00 in total tuition).
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
- Grant recipients must apply on or before September 30, 2013, and begin studies on or before October 15, 2013.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution).
- Grant recipients must complete coursework according to an accelerated schedule.
- The MBA grant is available only to the first 50 qualified enrollments.
William Howard Taft University MBA program options: http://www.taft.edu/mba.htm
Grant Program Details: http://taft.edu/mbapromotion.htm
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 18 units from other accredited programs.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
For More Information Contact:
William Howard Taft University
Media Contact: Jerome Alley 877-894-TAFT (8238) or Email
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE William Howard Taft University