NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The Top 100 Contract Research Organisations In Western Europe
It is estimated that clinical development expenditures outsourced by pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies worldwide in 2012 was approximately Euro 20.6 billion. With greatly developed healthcare and medical systems, highly trained investigators and standardisation across multiple countries, in the form of the European Clinical Trials Directive, Western Europe remains a key region for clinical research.
There are several hundred Contract Research Organisations in Western Europe. This report profiles the Top 100 of them. These companies offer their sponsors a full range of outsourced services including: product development, formulation and manufacturing; clinical trial management (preclinical through phase IV); clinical, medical and safety monitoring; preclinical, toxicology, and clinical laboratory services for processing trial samples; data management, biostatistics and medical writing services; regulatory affairs support; and many other complementary services.
The Contract Research Organisations profiled in this report have expertise in all therapeutic areas - from Cardiovascular to Endocrinology to Oncology. They are located right across Western Europe from the United Kingdom and Ireland to Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Profile information for each company typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses, Social Media Links.
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers.
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Services, Therapeutic Areas, Countries Served, Parent Company, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Contract Research Organisations
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device Companies
This report is very useful to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies who wish to identify Western Europe's Top 100 Contract Research Organisations by services offered, therapeutic expertise, size or location.
3) CRO Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of e.g. information technology infrastructure and management information systems who wish to identify top potential customers.
4) CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device Associations
The Top 100 Contract Research Organisations In Western Europe is a useful reference tool for CRO, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major Contract Research Organisations like Chiltern International Limited, ICON Plc and Pierrel Research International AG but this report looks at all 100 of the Top CRO's in Western Europe - companies like:
- Smerud Medical Research International AS - operating since 1993, the company was the first privately owned Contract Research Organisation to establish itself in all Nordic countries. It currently employs 100 specialists engaged in clinical research, regulatory affairs, data management, biostatistics, quality assurance, intellectual property and medical writing activities. Smerud Medical Research International AS is led by Mr. Knut Smerud, Founder and CEO.
- Trial Form Support International AB (TFS) - headquartered in Lund, Sweden and with 500 employees, the company is the largest non-listed European Contract Research Organisation. Since 1996, TFS has conducted clinical trials in 19 different therapeutic areas covering more than 150 various indications, including numerous orphan drug indications. On April 26th, 2013, the company completed the acquisition of the New Jersey, United States based Oncology and Vaccine specialist Contract Research Organisation, Beardsworth Consulting Group, Inc..
- Opis S.r.l. - founded in 1998 and with 170 employees, Opis is the leading Italian Contract Research Organisation. The company has a presence in over 30 European countries and is headquartered in Milan. It offers a broad spectrum of therapeutic expertise.
Report data field structure is as follows:
Email (Company & Executive)
Social Media Links
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over fifty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
To order this report:
: The Top 100 Contract Research Organisations In Western Europe
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001