NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Did you know?
- As of June 30, 2016, QIAGEN employed 4,600 people in over 35 locations worldwide.
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions.
- In July, 2016, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, rapid molecular tests that identify infectious agents at the point-of-care.
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships.
- Q Bioscience Co., Ltd. has been Abbott Molecular's distributor in Thailand since 2009.
- Representing more than ten international leading diagnostic companies, Onkogen Diagnostik Sistemler Ltd., is the leading company in molecular diagnostics in Turkey.
- Rebeca Miramontes Vidal is Chief Executive Officer of Biodist SA de CV, the leader in molecular diagnostics in Mexico.
- In October, 2016, British distributor, YouMed Ltd. announced an agreement with Mobidiag Ltd., a Finnish molecular diagnostics company, to became an agent for Mobidiag's Amplidiag® in-vitro diagnostic tests and compatible system for the detection of gastrointestinal infections.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in 'The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide'.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the leading 200 manufacturers and distributors of molecular diagnostics products worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Profile information for each company in 'The Top 200 Molecular Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Location Status, Parent Company, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol.
Report Target Market:
1. Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
3. Molecular Diagnostics Distributors
4. IVD Industry Associations
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers and distributors of molecular diagnostics, but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top companies - companies like:
- Biocartis Group NV - headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry. The Company's proprietary MDx Idylla™ platform is a fully automated, real time system which offers accurate, highly-reliable molecular information from any biological sample in virtually any setting. Idylla™ addresses the growing demand for personalized medicine by allowing fast and effective treatment selection and treatment progress monitoring. Biocartis Group NV is developing and marketing a rapidly expanding test menu addressing key unmet clinical needs in oncology and infectious diseases, the fastest and largest growing segments of the $U.S. 5.0 billion MDx market. The Company employs 300 people and had revenue of $U.S. 16.7 million in 2015. Biocartis Group NV has been listed on Euronext Brussels (BCART) since April 2015 and is led by Rudi Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer.
- HiberGene Diagnostics - Founded in 2009, Hibergene Diagnostics is a Dublin, Ireland based, private Irish company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostic tests for human infectious diseases, using LAMP (Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification) technology. In July, 2016, the Company launched its HG Group B Streptococcus (GBS) test. The GBS test, which has been developed for use in clinical settings, can be used to rapidly and accurately diagnose the presence of Group B Streptococcus in pregnant women and neonates. The test takes under an hour, is highly accurate and can be tested near patient, without the need for expensive laboratory equipment. The Company has a growing portfolio of tests in areas of unmet clinical need. Hibergene launched its HG Meningococcal test in November 2015 and plans to release further tests for C.difficile and Norovirus. Brendan Farrell is HiberGene Diagnostics' Chief Executive Officer.
- Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. - Founded in 2003, Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is a young, dynamic company providing high quality, innovative and affordable products to scientists in molecular research and diagnostic laboratories throughout Southern Africa. The Company aims to be a leading supplier of reagents and instrumentation in Southern Africa, through partnerships with prestigious manufacturers e.g. altona Diagnostics GmbH, Amoy Diagnostics Co., Ltd., Asuragen Inc., Invivoscribe, MRC-Holland, Primerdesign Ltd., Qnostics Ltd. and Sacace Biotechnologies Srl.. Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is led by Dermot Cox, Managing Director.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04630459-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-top-200-molecular-diagnostics-companies-worldwide-300393976.html