HOUSTON, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With 1,200+ Tcf(e) of natural gas in place, the prolific Marcellus and Utica region is establishing its role as a world-class resource, reshaping the energy industry. Themed "New Connections," Hart Energy's 2017 Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference and Exhibition offers attendees in-depth content focused on what's working now for midstream operators and upstream producers in the Appalachian basin. The conference takes place January 24-26 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
"We've been investing very heavily for the last five years in the Northeast, getting a premier position in the Marcellus and the Utica," said Alan Armstrong, President and CEO of Williams Cos in a recent interview. During his keynote session at the upcoming Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference, entitled "The Markets Evolve," Armstrong will convey his vision for future developments.
"Speakers at the 8th annual Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference and Exhibition, which include midstream operators, upstream producers and service company executives, will share their operational experiences and their outlook for business activity in the region," said Paul Hart, editor-in-chief, Midstream Business. "Most importantly, they will describe how their companies succeed in these challenging times."
New demand for natural gas and NGLs, and midstream infrastructure to carry these commodities to end users, is growing. Vast new markets can be tapped as LNG export facilities like Dominion's Cove Point, Maryland, terminal come online and as multi-national companies like Shell build massive ethane crackers to serve clients around the world. The Marcellus-Utica Conference and Exhibition has an impressive lineup of influential industry speakers to address all these activities.
- Michael D. Frederick, Vice President, LNG Operations, Dominion Resources
- Frank Tsuru, President and CEO, M3Midstream
- Marc A. Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Blue Racer Midstream LLC
- Patrick Redalen, President, Stonehenge Energy Resources II LP
- Stuart Nance, Vice President – Marketing, Reliance Holding USA Inc.
- Denise Brinley, Special Assistant to the Secretary – Strategic Industry Initiatives, Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital
- Harry W. New, President, Willbros Oil & Gas
- Justin Carlson, VP & Managing Director, Research, East Daley Capital
- Guillermo Sierra, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- Mark D. Sherrill, Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan
- Greg Haas, Director, Integrated Oil and Gas Research, Stratas Advisors
To view the full conference agenda and register, please visit MarcellusMidstream.com. Attendees can secure Super Early Bird registration discounts until December 2. For media credentials, please contact Gabe Geller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow on Twitter @HartEnergyConf, #MUMConf for updates.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-williams-cos-ceo-to-headline-2017-marcellus-utica-midstream-conference-and-exhibition-300365278.html
SOURCE Hart Energy