"Speakers at the 8th annual Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference and Exhibition, which include midstream operators, upstream producers and service company executives, will share their operational experiences and their outlook for business activity in the region," said Paul Hart, editor-in-chief, Midstream Business. "Most importantly, they will describe how their companies succeed in these challenging times."
New demand for natural gas and NGLs, and midstream infrastructure to carry these commodities to end users, is growing. Vast new markets can be tapped as LNG export facilities like Dominion's Cove Point, Maryland, terminal come online and as multi-national companies like Shell build massive ethane crackers to serve clients around the world. The Marcellus-Utica Conference and Exhibition has an impressive lineup of influential industry speakers to address all these activities.
- Michael D. Frederick, Vice President, LNG Operations, Dominion Resources
- Frank Tsuru, President and CEO, M3Midstream
- Marc A. Halbritter, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Blue Racer Midstream LLC
- Patrick Redalen, President, Stonehenge Energy Resources II LP
- Stuart Nance, Vice President – Marketing, Reliance Holding USA Inc.
- Denise Brinley, Special Assistant to the Secretary – Strategic Industry Initiatives, Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital
- Harry W. New, President, Willbros Oil & Gas
- Justin Carlson, VP & Managing Director, Research, East Daley Capital
- Guillermo Sierra, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- Mark D. Sherrill, Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan
- Greg Haas, Director, Integrated Oil and Gas Research, Stratas Advisors
To view the full conference agenda and register, please visit MarcellusMidstream.com. Attendees can secure Super Early Bird registration discounts until December 2. For media credentials, please contact Gabe Geller at email@example.com. Follow on Twitter @HartEnergyConf, #MUMConf for updates.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131107/DA12865LOGO-a
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-williams-cos-ceo-to-headline-2017-marcellus-utica-midstream-conference-and-exhibition-300365278.html
SOURCE Hart Energy