Due to a decline in macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, SNS Research estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will remain relatively flat through 2020, with annual investments of over $61 Billion. We also expect a significant shift in investments towards small cells, C-RAN, DAS and carrier Wi-Fi infrastructure. By 2020, these four submarkets, together with their fronthaul and backhaul segments, will account for over 50% of all wireless network infrastructure spending.
The "Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul" report presents an in-depth assessment of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, investment trends, mobile operator revenue potential, regional CapEx commitments, network rollout strategies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and vendor market share. The report also presents forecasts for wireless network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 9 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics: - Up-to-date coverage of market dynamics allowing wireless network infrastructure vendors to analyze opportunities and challenges of selling to mobile operators in different regional markets- Analysis of demand and supply of wireless network infrastructure including forecasts of investment trends, technology requirements and deployment strategies for antenna, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployments- Review of mobile operator CapEx commitments, subscriptions, traffic projections and service revenue, by technology and region- Market outlook for key technologies including TD-LTE, LTE-Advanced, VoLTE, RCS, LTE broadcast, unlicensed LTE small cells and 5G- Industry roadmap and value chain- Profiles and strategies of over 350 ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers- Vendor market share for macrocell RAN, small cells, C-RAN, DAS, carrier Wi-Fi, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Macrocell RANAir Interface Technology Segmentation- 2G & 3G- LTE FDD- TD-LTE- WiMAX
- 3G Packet Core
- HLR (Home Location Register)
- MSS (Mobile Switching Subsystem)
- LTE EPC (Evolved Packet Core)
- WiMAX Mobile Core
- 5G Mobile Core
Macrocell BackhaulTechnology Segmentation- Ethernet- Microwave & Millimeter Wave- Satellite- WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing)- PON (Passive Optical Network)- Others
Air Interface Technology Segmentation
- 2G & 3G
Deployment Model Segmentation- Indoor- Outdoor
Use Case Segmentation
- Rural & Suburban
Cell Size Segmentation- Femtocells- Picocells- Microcells
Small Cell Backhaul
- Millimeter Wave
- Fiber & Others
Carrier Wi-FiSubmarket Segmentation- Access Points- Access Point Controllers
Integration Approach Segmentation
- Standalone Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Managed Wi-Fi Offload
C-RANAir Interface Technology Segmentation- 3G & LTE- 5G
Deployment Model Segmentation
Submarket Segmentation- BBUs (Baseband Units)- RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
- Dedicated Fiber
- OTN (Optical Transport Network)
- Millimeter Wave
DASDeployment Model Segmentation- Indoor- Outdoor
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions: - How big is the 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G wireless network infrastructure opportunity?- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?- Which submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?- How will the market shape for small cell, C-RAN, carrier Wi-Fi and DAS deployments?- How much service revenue will be generated by mobile operator networks? - When will 2G and 3G infrastructure spending diminish?- What is the outlook for LTE and 5G infrastructure investments?- What are the future prospects of millimeter wave technology for backhaul, fronthaul and RAN deployments?- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?- What strategies should wireless network infrastructure vendors and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
- Due to a decline in macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, SNS Research estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will remain relatively flat through 2020, with annual investments of over $61 Billion.
- SNS Research expects a significant shift in investments towards small cells, C-RAN, DAS and carrier Wi-Fi infrastructure. By 2020, these four submarkets, together with their fronthaul and backhaul segments, will account for over 50% of all wireless network infrastructure spending.
- Small cell and C-RAN solutions are beginning to converge as small cell OEMs seek to capitalize on the benefits of centralized coordination for in-building and enterprise coverage.
- Driven by ongoing large scale deployments, we estimate that LTE networks will generate nearly $800 Billion in annual service revenue by 2020.
- Vendors are increasing their focus on profit margins. Many are already cutting staff, embracing operational excellence, evolving their new business models, acquiring niche businesses and expanding their managed services offerings.
- New CapEx commitment avenues such as HetNet infrastructure and virtualization will continue to usher industry restructuring, and market consolidation.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03717714-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-wireless-network-infrastructure-ecosystem-2016--2030--macrocell-ran-small-cells-c-ran-rrh-das-carrier-wi-fi-mobile-core-backhaul--fronthaul-300377119.html