NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The XIII edition of CSIL report
The world mattress industry
analyses the mattress industry on a global level and contains current and historical data for a total of 60 countries.
It focuses on the 44 most important mattress manufacturing countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam) and includes international trade of mattress data for further 16 countries.
- Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade of mattresses and includes a section of world mattress industry statistics and an appendix with methodological notes.
- Part II consists of 44 country analysis sections that include:
- mattress industry trends of production, apparent consumption, exports, imports for the years 2006-2015 and forecasts of yearly changes in mattress market for 2016-2017.
- Major trading partners (origin of imports and destination of exports of mattresses).
- Breakdown of production by material (innerspring, latex, foam, other) and quantity of mattresses produced (when available).
- Short profiles of top mattress manufacturers operating in the country.
- Information on distribution system and main players.
- Part III includes detailed profiles of 27 major mattress manufacturers (financial highlights, manufacturing process, distribution system, products, sales performance).
- Part IV and Part V contain website addresses of selected mattress industry suppliers and full addresses of mattress manufacturing companies mentioned in the report.
New in the 2016 edition:
Analysis for 4 additional countries (Hungary, Lithuania, Taiwan and Vietnam) and an Excel data file in attachment, providing all the figures included in the report's tables.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01054308-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-world-mattress-industry-300380376.html