NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
What can be expected as the Zika outbreak progresses? Which areas are going to be the most affected? This visiongain report discusses the future direction of the Zika virus outbreak and the implications of its spread. It also discussed the infectious disease diagnostics market and the global human vaccines market, both of which are forecast to 2026. The pipeline for Zika virus diagnostics and vaccines is explored.
Our 78-page report provides 28 tables, charts, and graphs. Understand the virus and the future of the current outbreak. Our new study lets you assess the impact the virus might have on a number of regions, and the complications that have so far been associated with it.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
This report provides forecasts for both the infectious disease diagnostics market and the human vaccines market to 2026, and discussed the possible future contributors to these markets in relation to the Zika virus. Discover the symptoms, transmission, history and economic and social impacts of this virus.
See revenue forecasts for the associated markets
How will associated markets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in the following related markets:
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- Global Vaccines Market
Leading Vaccine Manufacturers and Companies Searching for a Zika Virus Vaccine
The number of patients infected with the Zika virus is predicted to soar, and the need for a vaccine is becoming ever more apparent. We discuss some of the leading international vaccine manufacturing companies, and then take a look at the companies that are currently developing vaccines or the Zika virus.
Companies included in this report include:
- Bharat Biotech
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What does the Zika virus outbreak mean for the future?
Our new report discusses issues and events regarding the Zika virus outbreak, currently in Central and South America. You will find discussions, including analysis of past outbreaks, the virus' modes of transmission, symptoms. Future trends include:
- Increasing economic and social pressures related to the virus
- Development of a vaccine will lead to large financial returns
- The virus is likely to spread from its current territories, to include the US and possibly much of Southern Europe, Africa and Asia.
How the Zika Virus Report report helps you
In summary, our 78-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Understanding of the structure, replication mechanisms and transmission modes of the Zika virus
- An in-depth history of previous Zika virus outbreaks and detail the viruses spread from Africa
- Study of the potential spread of the virus, looking at the areas in which the virus' vectors are able to survive on a global scale
- Intelligence on important markets that will be affected by the Zika virus outbreak
- Revenue forecast for the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market covering the period 2016 to 2026
- Revenue forecast for the Global Vaccines Market covering the period 2016 to 2026.
- Profiles of leading companies operating within the vaccines market
- Significant social and economic issues arising from the spread of the Zika virus
- Conclusions and recommendations
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the cholesterol-lowering drugs market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662637-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001