NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile technology has changed the way everyone consumes information, including investors. To help companies understand and embrace the importance of what is taking place in mobile communications, theIRapp™ (www.theIRapp.com) is presenting a workshop to discuss the current landscape of mobile communications and how it is affecting public companies in the 21st Century. The event will take place Tuesday October 8, 2013 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT and will cover the following topics:
- The current state of mobile, particularly in investor relations
- Understanding the important differences between Native apps and HTML5 optimized websites
- How companies are getting the word out and marketing their IR apps
- How analytics can help evaluate the success of a mobile IR strategy
- Q&As with Investor Relations professionals who have already established and are implementing mobile IR plans
To register for the free event, please visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/212023954
theIRapp™ (www.theIRapp.com) is a turnkey mobile technology native application platform available to publicly traded companies listed on all global stock exchanges. It enables a company's investor relations information to be available through Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad as well as Google Play for Android devices.
By only providing a ticker symbol and logo, a public company can have its own customized app available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play Market in less than three weeks. Through theIRapp™, retail and institutional investors have access to automated, real-time stock price information (via live data feeds), press releases, SEC filings, analyst coverage, corporate documents (fact sheets, presentations, etc.), videos, audiocast conference calls, upcoming events and other custom company information.