COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- At BRAVO Cucina Italiana, there's no need to stop at only one course of delicious, high quality Italian cuisine! With BRAVO's "Two Is Better Than One" two-course combo, guests can enjoy mouthwatering Italian fare with new entrees and unique offerings, all at a great value.
Starting at only $11.99, the "Two Is Better Than One" combo includes an entree, plus a choice of soup or a side salad. It is offered at lunch and dinner, seven days a week, at BRAVO locations nationwide.
Soup or side salad choice (choose one):
- Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: Meatballs, spinach, pasta, and cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry and diced shrimp (add $1)
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta, and red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Classica: Traditional Caesar salad and focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: Chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, and Parmesan dressing
Entree choice (choose one):
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Meatloaf: Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert, and crispy onion straws. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Eggplant Rollatini: Crispy eggplant rolled and stuffed with prosciutto, Mozzarella and Ricotta, herb linguine, Pomodoro, and Parmesan. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Stuffed Shrimp Scampi: Orzo, farro, zucchini, roasted peppers, spinach, and lemon butter. (The combo with this entree is priced at $12.99.)
Guests can also opt to enjoy BRAVO's delightful new dessert, Butterscotch Pecan Bread Pudding, which is served warm, and features vanilla bean gelato, caramel, anglaise, and spicy pecans, for an additional $5.99.
Another "one-up" is BRAVO's hand-selected wines, ideal for pairing with the "Two Is Better Than One" menu items. These include:
- 19 Crimes: A rich and medium bodied red blend (South Australia) ($8.95/glass)
- Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio: A crisp and fresh wine (Trentino, Italy) ($9.25/glass)
"There's no reason to stop at one course at BRAVO," said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. "Featuring our quality Italian cuisine, unique entree offerings, and a great value, the 'Two Is Better Than One' combo is a wonderful way for our guests to enjoy our renowned Italian fare."
About BRAVO Cucina Italiana
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is a "polished casual" restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle "Cucina Italiana" means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO's popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic "ristorante" in Italy. BRAVO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/theres-no-reason-to-one-and-done-bravo-cucina-italiana-offers-two-is-better-than-one-two-course-combo-featuring-new-entrees-quality-italian-cuisine-300386645.html
SOURCE BRAVO Cucina Italiana