DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxtw3v/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Thermoset Resin Market in Global Adhesive Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The thermoset resin market in global adhesive industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2015 to 2020.
For market expansion, the report suggests new product development, where the unique characteristics of thermoset resin can be capitalized. The report further suggests the collaborative activities with customers to create win-win situations and development of unique solutions for the end user.
The author has analyzed thermoset resin market in the global adhesive industry by chemical type, end use application, and region, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Growth Opportunities for Thermoset Resin Market in Global Adhesive Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." The report serves as a springboard for growth strategy, as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and by segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry size by chemical types such as epoxy, polyurethane and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry size by end use application, such as automotive, construction, aerospace and defense, wind energy, and others.
- Regional analysis: Thermoset resin in global adhesive industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications, chemical type, and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of thermoset resin suppliers in global adhesive industry.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Dow Chemicals
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxtw3v/growth
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets