LAS VEGAS, October 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
ThetaRay, a global leader in big data anomaly detection, today announced THETA, a newly advanced build of its analytics platform. THETA provides innovative data analytics methodologies and detailed forensics to help protect financial organizations, cyber security divisions and critical infrastructure companies against unknown cyber and operational risks, while unlocking new revenue opportunities. ThetaRay is showcasing THETA today through Wednesday in booth 637 at the Money20/20 conference in Las Vegas, NV.
A number of large multinational banks are already deploying THETA for fraud detection and anti-money-laundering (AML) purposes. It also detects critical threats such as ATM hacking, insurance fraud and SWIFT-based attacks, while assisting with quick payments, compliance and credit scoring.
"THETA is a complete, end-to-end platform, offering detailed forensics and robust abilities that go far beyond anything that ThetaRay or competing vendors have ever offered," said Mark Gazit, CEO of ThetaRay. "We believe that its unique methodologies and workflow have the potential to transform the anomaly detection discipline."
THETA is data-agnostic, enabling it to analyze any data set without prior knowledge of business processes. It has an extremely high detection rate, and becomes more accurate with each piece of data it receives. The platform also delivers industry-low error and false positive rates, helping fraud and risk departments avoid alert fatigue and receive accurate and insightful analysis. While competitive solutions can take months to implement, THETA can be up and running in a matter of days.
THETA features include:
- Transformed Data Analytics - Innovative data analytics methodologies delivered via graphic user interface enable users to easily and effectively set up and execute analyses across multiple use cases.
- Big Data Processing - Spark-based big data processing delivers immediate insights when analyzing masses of data.
- Predictive Analytics - Six new detection algorithms, including genetic mutations predictive analytics and neural networks, provide superior future-proof detection.
- Online Detection - Continuous analysis of incoming data delivers immediate actionable alerts.
- Enterprise-Grade Deployment - End-to-end big data analytics with an extensive operational envelope allows effortless connection/integration to customer systems and workflows.
ThetaRay is dedicated to helping clients at large financial organizations, cyber security divisions and critical infrastructure become more resilient and seize opportunities. Its advanced analytical solutions operate with unprecedented speed, accuracy and scale, enabling clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
Contact: Mark Prindle, +1-646-475-8446