SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 4:00 PM BST
Online, complimentary registration available at: https://goo.gl/g2KEJV
Frost & Sullivan Digital Transformation Research Director Adrian Drozd and Oracle NetSuite EMEA Marketing Senior Director David Turner
Prior to the era of digital transformation, international expansion was predominately the domain of very large organizations that were capable of investing in infrastructure across the world. Today, the vast majority of IT solutions that enable innovation are deployed in the cloud; these solutions are opening up new opportunities for businesses of all sizes. When it comes to international expansion, acting local but delivering consistent and flexible services is essential. Cloud-based solutions allow organizations to internationalize quickly and enable start-ups to be "born global".
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand how harnessing cloud solutions can help support the international growth ambitions of companies of all sizes.
- Discuss some of the key challenges faced by organizations as they seek to expand their geographic footprints.
- Gain insight into how IT decision makers think and what their priorities will be in the near future.
"For European businesses, especially small and medium-sized organizations, internationalization can sometimes cause Executives dread; while the opportunities of reaching a broader audience can be vast, the logistical and technological challenges can seem overwhelming. However, our research shows that many organizations really do buy into the idea that cloud applications can help them act "big" in global markets," said Frost & Sullivan Digital Transformation Research Director Adrian Drozd. "A quarter of Executives are anxious about IT issues in connection with international expansion; understanding how cloud solutions can support flexible internationalization can help ease some of these concerns."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: https://goo.gl/g2KEJV
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/think-global-act-local-harnessing-the-cloud-to-embrace-new-international-opportunities-300482199.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan