ThinkGeek Lists the Top Gifts and Gear That Geeks Need Gone are the gratuitous amounts of unwanted gifted garments
FAIRFAX, Va., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkGeek® doesn't like most socks. It's not opposed to getting them as gifts, but there are far more things out in the galaxy that get the attention of geeks. Thankfully, if you've got a geek in your life or are one yourself, ThinkGeek has a handy list of everything you need to make the holidays great.
"Giving to geeks can be a challenge," says Steve Zimmermann, spokesperson for Elf Operations at ThinkGeek. "Our crack team of naughty and nice analysts put together a list of gifts that are sure to make everyone happy this year."
- Sphero Robotic Ball – A robotic ball that you can control with your phone while you play games with it…or chase the cat.
- Travel Boy Carry On Luggage – Designed to fit the on-the-go needs of geeks and gamers, this is a perfect way to let other holiday travelers know you honor the old ways.
- Tactical Chef Apron – No matter if it's Thanksgiving or the first BBQ of the season, let the chef be properly prepared to deploy flavor with extreme prejudice.
- Tetris LED Lamp – Stack them in anyway you think looks best and don't even worry about waiting for just the right piece to win the game, it's a lamp!
- Charm bracelet and charms – Perfect for the geek girl, these are an elegant way of celebrating your fandom, whatever it may be.
- Classic Video Game Controller Ornament Set – Inspired by favorite classic consoles, these are the perfect subtle hint that a gamer helped decorate the tree.
- Radioactive Elements Glowing Coaster Set – They light up and glow when you place your drink on them!
- Chocolate Zombie Santa – Why let the Chocolate Zombie Easter Bunny have all the fun? Slip this into someone's stocking and wait for the screams…they'll be in delight or horror.
ThinkGeek has established a Holiday Gift Center populated with even more items that are guaranteed to make shopping for the geek in your life (or yourself, we don't judge) a little easier this year. To see all of the offerings, visit www.thinkgeek.com/gifts.
ThinkGeek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKNT), is the premier retailer for the global geek community. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has sought to provide tech, gadget, and toy-obsessed communities with all the things that geeks crave. ThinkGeek was founded to serve the distinct needs and interests of technology professionals and enthusiasts and today has grown to become the first choice of innovative and imaginative products that appeal to the geek in everyone. Would you like to know more? Check out thinkgeek.com