Thinklogical Sets New Sales Record in 2012 Increased Market Adoption of Fiber-Based Video and KVM Extension and Switching Systems Drives Rapid Growth - Company Entering 2013 with Strong Momentum
MILFORD, Conn., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thinklogical LLC, a global manufacturer and provider of secure fiber optic video routing and KVM extension systems, announced today that it achieved record growth in sales, profitability and new customers in 2012, driven by expanded market coverage, new products, and key personnel hires.
"Our remarkable growth is driven by the increasing need for fiber-based KVM and video extension and switching systems," said Joe Pajer, President and CEO of Thinklogical. "High bandwidth, fiber-based solutions are the only way to truly meet the performance, security, continuous operation and ease of integration demands that are becoming prevalent in applications such as command and control, video editing, video analysis, live event staging, live event broadcasting, scientific modeling, simulation, medical operating rooms and air traffic control."
Pajer added, "We believe we will continue to see strong growth in 2013 across all the markets where these applications are found, including military and intelligence, Federal and municipal government, broadcast, post-production, research universities and laboratories, energy, oil and gas, and more. Thinklogical stands alone in our ability to offer solutions to these market segments."
Thinklogical generated significant new business in 2012, adding more than 100 new customers and setting sales records throughout the year. "We realized outstanding growth in the military and intelligence sector, complimented by strong increases in the broadcast, post-production and energy distribution markets," Pajer noted. "Entering 2013, our overall pipeline is at an all-time high, with interest from Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific stronger than it has ever been."
New Product Introductions
- In January, the company announced that its Video and KVM VX40, VX160, and VX320 routers (http://www.thinklogical.com/routers) had been accredited to The Common Criteria, Evaluation Assurance Level 4, making Thinklogical systems a very attractive choice in military and intelligence communities with applications that require high performance and compliance with information assurance directives.
- In March, the company announced the MX48 router, a system optimized to meet the requirements of small to medium sized KVM and visualization environments such as smaller-scale command and control centers, mobile broadcast facilities, smaller post-production facilities, hospitals and research facilities.
- In October, the company successfully launched the VX640, the world's largest capacity and highest bandwidth Video and KVM router, designed to meet the growing customer demand for secure, high bandwidth routing for secure, high density and mission-critical environments. VX640 based systems were installed by multiple customers in 2012.
- In February, the company formally launched the Thinklogical Design Center (http://www.thinklogical.com/TLDC). The center is led by two industry pioneers and founders of Thinklogical who have provided customers and partners with thousands of conceptual system designs that range from straightforward to extremely innovative and complex. The center is offered to customers and partners on a complimentary basis, helping them to assess their needs and design KVM and video routing and extension systems, quickly and accurately.
- In November, Thinklogical launched its Federal Advisory Board (http://thinklogical.com/node/152), with founding members the Honorable Arthur L. Money from the United States National Security Agency (NSA) Technology Advisory Board and Peter Marino, from the United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Advisory Group.
Expanded Executive Management and Sales Coverage
- Joe Pajer joined as chief executive officer in January 2012, bringing more than 20 years of senior executive experience in technology businesses to Thinklogical. Previously, Pajer was CEO of Vocollect, a leading provider of voice recognition enabled computing systems used to manage mobile workforces and has previously held leadership positions with Marconi, FORE Systems, Compaq Computer Corporation and AT&T.
- In July, the company announced the appointment of Vikram Desai as its executive vice president of worldwide sales. Desai previously held positions as CEO, President or COO of leading Application Security, Cloud Services and Big Data companies including Global Crossing, Radware, Earthlink, Viziant, and Kavado.
- Throughout the second half of the year, the company added experienced sales leaders to manage and grow its relationship with the US Federal Government, and expand business across Europe Middle East and Africa.
- In the third quarter, the company launched the Thinkgrowth Partner Program (http://www.thinklogical.com/partner_main), a comprehensive program offering sales and marketing support, training and resources to build strong and profitable business relationships with sales partners worldwide. The new program doubled the number of system integrators, design consultants and value added resellers formally offering Thinklogical solutions.
Thinklogical is the leading manufacturer and provider of fiber optic KVM, video, audio, and peripheral extension and routing solutions. Thinklogical offers the only fiber optic KVM routers in the world that are accredited to The Common Criteria, EAL4 and TEMPEST. Government, entertainment, scientific and industrial customers worldwide rely on Thinklogical's products and solutions for security, high performance, continuous operation and ease of integration. Thinklogical products are designed and manufactured in the USA. Thinklogical is headquartered in Milford, Connecticut and is privately held by Riverside Partners LLC, Boston, MA (http://www.riversidepartners.com).
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.