This Fall Dunkin' Donuts Puts The K In "Pumpkin" With New Pumpkin K-Cup® Packs
Fall flavors return to Dunkin' Donuts with guest favorites of pumpkin and apple
CANTON, Mass., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just as the leaves are set to turn, the flavors of fall have returned to Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, welcomes the onset of autumn by introducing new seasonal food and beverages and bringing back popular favorites featuring pumpkin and apple flavors. Leading Dunkin' Donuts' autumn array are the new Pumpkin K-Cup® packs. Available for a limited time at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide, this new variety of the brand's popular K-Cup packs, for use with the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems, will allow fans to enjoy the taste of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Coffee in individually-sized portions at home.
Beginning today, Dunkin' Donuts participating restaurants will also offer a full menu featuring pumpkin and apple flavors, making it easy and affordable to enjoy a taste of the season any time of day, whether at home or on-the-go. Additional Dunkin' Donuts fall items, available for a limited time at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants, include:
- New Apple Orchard Donuts and MUNCHKINS®: Dunkin' Donuts' new Apple Orchard Donut features apple cider flavored cake donuts with cinnamon sugar topping. They can also be enjoyed as a MUNCHKIN donut hole treat.
- New Apple Crisp Muffin: A cinnamon flavored muffin with apples, caramel and an apple crisp streusel topping, the Apple Crisp Muffin is perfect for guests seeking a sweet treat.
- New Homestyle Apple Pie: A warm, flaky, braided pie with real apple filling topped with cinnamon and sugar.
- Apple Cider: For traditional fall refreshment, guests can enjoy Dunkin' Donuts' Apple Cider either hot or iced.
- New Pumpkin Cream Cheese: To add a little fall to your bagel, Dunkin' Donuts' famous cream cheese is now available in pumpkin flavor.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: Dunkin' Donuts celebrates the season by adding the taste of pumpkin to its world-famous coffee and lattes. Available in both hot and iced, Dunkin' Donuts coffee and lattes are the perfect accompaniment for a brisk walk, football games, raking leaves or any favorite fall activity.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: Available in a special 8 oz. size at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants, pumpkin fans can also brew Dunkin' Donuts' Pumpkin Coffee at home this season.
- Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS: Guests can savor the season with the glazed pumpkin cake donut, which can also be enjoyed as a MUNCHKIN donut hole treat.
- Pumpkin Muffin: A fan favorite, the Pumpkin Muffin is a deliciously-spiced autumn delight topped with creamy white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
Dunkin' Donuts' fall harvest isn't complete today. Fans who are pumped for pumpkin this fall will be able to look forward to even more pumpkin flavored menu items coming to participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants beginning in October. To be the first to know, follow Dunkin' Donuts on the brand's official Facebook and Twitter pages over the coming weeks.
"Dunkin' Donuts' fall flavors serve as a hallmark of this nostalgic season, and the return of pumpkin and apple food and beverages is something we always look forward to offering our guests," said Stan Frankenthaler, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation at Dunkin' Brands. "This year, we're excited to bring back some fan favorites, along with a host of new options, so that guests can enjoy the flavors of fall served up fast and fresh at any time of day."
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for six years running. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
More by this Source
Dunkin' Donuts Celebrates St. Patrick's Day With Seasonal Menu Items
Mar 05, 2014, 10:00 ET
Brunch On The Go: Dunkin' Donuts Introduces Eggs Benedict Breakfast Sandwich
Mar 03, 2014, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.