NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Unwrap entangled sea lions from discarded fishing nets, deliver a festive feast to a recently freed bear, and give stray dogs comfort and joy this holiday. You can do all this and more by giving a World Animal Gift from World Animal Protection this holiday season.
World Animal Gifts is a wonderful way to show a loved one you care while doing a world of good for animals. With dozens of different gifts to choose from, there's something for everyone on your list. And each gift comes with a personalized e-card to help deliver your message.
Every World Animal Gift helps protect animals from suffering and supports critical animal welfare programs, with gifts including:
- Save innocent dogs: Just $25 can give rabies vaccines to 25 dogs, protecting them from the cruel practice of killing dogs needlessly to prevent the disease from spreading.
- Feed a hungry bear: For only $32, you can supply two weeks' worth of vital vittles for a rescued bear in need.
- Protect vulnerable animals from the cold: Help build emergency shelters for animals in distress in Mongolia. Your gift can help save 175 sheep, goats, cattle and horses during the harsh winter months.
- Treat a herd to health: Provide 100 animals with essential medicine after disasters like volcanoes strike, for $60. Your gift can provide aid whenever a crisis strikes.
World Animal Protection supporter and actress Evanna Lynch (Harry Potter) says, "This is a fantastic way to spread the love and comfort of the holiday season! A World Animal Gift will help transform the lives of animals in communities, in the wild, in disasters, and in farming. It's an exciting way to give animals the care they truly need, and animal lovers a gift they'll truly appreciate!"
Purchasing World Animal Gifts is simple and fast. How it works:
- Visit World Animal Gifts at gifts.worldanimalprotection.us.org and choose from over 30 life-saving gifts
- Order a printable PDF or e-card for your loved one
- Your gift protects animals in need
Note to editors:
- High-resolution images available upon request
- For more information on World Animal Protection and World Animal Gifts, visit our website
About World Animal Protection
World Animal Protection, formerly known as the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA), is active in more than 50 countries. From our offices around the world, we work with businesses, governments, local partners and animal welfare organizations. We help people to find practical ways to prevent animal suffering worldwide. We collaborate with national governments, and we have formal relationships with international bodies including the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the United Nations Environment Programme, the Council of Europe and the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE). We seek national and international policy change to improve the lives of millions of animals, because animal protection is a fundamental part of a sustainable future.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-holiday-season-remember-the-animals-with-world-animal-gifts-300376821.html
SOURCE World Animal Protection