LAS VEGAS, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday season, savvy (and stylish) shoppers can score on style and score on price with six savings events from online retailer 6pm.com.
"There is something totally satisfying about hunting for the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list – and the thrill of finding it at a great price!" said Kristen Whiteley, 6pm.com brand marketing manager. "This holiday season 6pm.com's fantastic promotions and unbeatable prices will help our customers save on must-have gifts for their friends, family (and themselves) all season long."
- HOLIDAY BLITZ: Starting Nov. 5 to kick off their holiday blitz, 6pm.com will feature one gift-worthy item per day at a really fantastic price. New deals will be revealed at 6 AM PST daily through the holiday season.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Introducing our 24-24-24 sale. On Nov. 23, 6pm.com will reveal 24 must-have items, one per hour for 24 hours, for — you guessed it — $24.
- SOCIAL SUNDAY: Bringing together followers, friends and fab finds, 6pm.com is getting social on Nov. 25, with special discounts only available for social media fans and their friends.
- CYBER MONDAY: On the biggest e-retail day of the year, 6pm.com will introduce 24 more must-have items for $24, revealed one per hour for 24 hours.
- GREEN MONDAY: It's shoppers' last chance to guarantee they'll get their lovingly purchased gifts in time to wrap and give by Christmas. It's also the last chance to take part in the 6pm.com 24-24-24 sale. A final set of 24 items at $24 for 24 hours.
- 12-12-12: On Dec. 12, 6pm.com will reveal items for $12 and multiples of $12 — $24, $36, $48. Top brands will be on sale like never before.
6pm.com is the best place online to score on style and score on price, with brand name shoes, clothing and accessories for men, women and children at up to 75 percent off retail prices, every day. We buy direct from name brand vendors around the world to provide customers with the best styles at the lowest prices everyday. Our merchandise selection changes often, giving shoppers a reason to keep coming back for great finds and great deals. Find out more at www.6pm.com.