Unfortunately, lice are an irritating reality of childhood. The CDC estimates as many as 12 million infestations occur each year in the United States and studies have shown that it's most common among preschool and school-aged children.2 Vamousse Lice Treatment enables parents to end an infestation fast with ingredients they can feel good about. Kids will appreciate it too – the mousse is a fun component and smells good. The treatment resolves the situation with the first application – "once and done" and kids are back to focusing on learning, not dealing with the itchy effects of head lice.
"Parents have a treatment option that not only is safe and affordable, but goes to work on both lice and eggs during the same application – providing a quick, reliable experience," said Jason Schmidt, an entomologist and Director of Product Development for TyraTech, makers of Vamousse. "Vamousse Lice Treatment can help relieve the stress parents often feel when their child is suffering from head lice."
Vamousse Lice Treatment represents a new generation of head lice solutions. It works differently than traditional OTC products, as the active ingredient, natrum muriaticum, dehydrates the lice without using a pesticide.
To empower parents to remain vigilant with care, beyond conducting daily head checks, Vamousse offers a gentle, non-toxic daily shampoo – Vamousse Lice Defense – that kills lice3 and is recommended for use during high-risk periods, and for 10 to 14 days after potential exposure. Like all Vamousse lice products, Lice Defense is safe enough for use by the entire family, including children as young as two.
Additional information and resources can be found at www.VamousseLice.com.
Vamousse Lice Treatment:
- Clinically proven to kill lice and eggs in 1 treatment2
- Safe and non-toxic, pesticide-free
- Proven effective against pesticide-resistant super lice2
- Easy-to-use mousse is quick and precise, rinses easily
- Available over-the-counter nationwide at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kmart, and in some regional chains, including HEB, and online at Walmart.com, CVS.com, Walgreens.com and Amazon.com.
- MSRP $24.99
Vamousse Lice Defense:
- Non-toxic, pesticide-free daily shampoo defends against head lice
- Shown in lab studies to kill lice
- Great for use by the whole family during:
- Lice outbreaks at school
- Summer camp, sleepovers
- Treatment of a sibling
- Risk of re-infestation
- Available over-the-counter nationwide at Walmart, CVS, and in some regional chains, online at Walgreens.com, Amazon.com and Walmart.com.
- MSRP $12.99
Established in 2004, TyraTech, Inc. (AIM: TYR and TYRU) is a life sciences company focusing on nature-derived insect and parasite control products that are as effective as traditional chemical options while providing a new level of safety for people, animals, and the environment. TyraTech's Nature's Technology® leverages its patented scientific platform to provide a full range of biocides, insect repellent, and head lice control solutions, including Vamousse.
1 Clinical trial conducted at Lice Source Services, Plantation, FL, Dec. 2015
3 As shown in lab studies
Contact: Melissa Timney
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-school-year-parents-can-treat-super-lice-fast-without-a-prescription-300314235.html
SOURCE TyraTech, Inc.