The World Mail & Express (WMX) Americas Conference is America's leading conference for global postal and logistics operators looking to gain invaluable insights into the latest trends and challenges in the industry.
This year we return to Miami to explore the latest disruptive trends facing mail and express organisations and to discuss the techniques to build flexible, future proof companies.
Why Attend World Mail & Express Americas?
The World Mail & Express series has a reputation for bringing together the top executives in the post & parcel industry. If you're still wondering if WMX Americas is for you, here are three great reasons why you should attend:
- Meet top postal executives - hear from the top executives in your industry and benefit from their unique perspective and insight.
- Learn from the best and brightest in the industry - The World Mail and Express Series is renowned for attracting the best and brightest in the industry.
- Build lasting relationships with 3 days of supreme networking - With 3 days of supreme networking opportunities, you'll have plenty of time to form lasting business relationships.
What to expect:
- Our conferences are two days filled with keynote speeches, case studies, open discussions and hours of free networking time. Our 2016 event will explore various disruptive trends in e-commerce, with a focus on customers, competitors and globalisation.
- Our theme of Embracing Disruption' summarises precisely the big topic that the industry needs to better understand and to debate in Miami.
- Supreme networking opportunities:
- - The World Mail Express Series brings together around 200 senior executives from leading global players, all under one roof.
- - Three days of exceptional networking with leaders in the mail and express space - plenty of time to build lasting business relationships.
- - C- level executives from across the industry to share and solve key e-commerce issues faced in 2016 and beyond.
- - Learn more about the latest innovations at our showcase exhibition.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wz8dg/world_mail_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/three-day-world-mail--express-america-conference-and-exhibition-2017-florida-united-states---february-26th-27th-28th-2017---research-and-markets-300371116.html
SOURCE Research and Markets