BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet.com, where millions of deal hunters go to stack coupons with cash back, relaunches their most comprehensive shopping apps and web browser tool to date, just in time for hacking Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday and beyond. The FatWallet Black Friday app, Cash Back app and FatWallet Express browser button offer holiday shoppers a trio of tools for comparing all the Black Friday deals, rewards, coupons and discounts. Whether consumers are shopping online or via mobile device, these smart tools assure consumers they're buying holiday gifts, and items for themselves, at the lowest prices of the season.
"There's a lot of clutter to sort through during the holiday shopping season. Consumers just want to know they're getting good deals without having to spend all their time finding them," stated Brent Shelton, Online Shopping Expert. "FatWallet's browser button and mobile apps are designed to help consumers shop with confidence so they know they're getting the best value for their money, with every purchase."
FatWallet Black Friday App: The most user-friendly Black Friday app is interactive and fast for reviewing all the ads, deals and shopping directly from the app, whether on-the-go, or at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Free download for iOS and Android. Features include:
- View Black Friday Ads and Deals (page by page or by category)
- Compare and shop for all Black Friday deals or current Hot Deals
- Save lists of favorite deals and stores for quick access or notifications
- Review product details, coupons, shipping options and store hours
- Rate, comment and share deals instantly
FatWallet Cash Back App: Just like online, mobile shoppers can combine savings from online coupons, free shipping and other discounts with up to 25% cash back from more than 1,700 retailers – anywhere they use their iPhones and iPads. Free download from the App Store. Features include:
- Access to a list of current stores that have increased cash back
- View and add daily coupons and account information
- Get notified when your favorite stores increase cash back
- Share deals, coupons and cash back with friends and family
FatWallet Express: The "easy button" for getting cash back while you shop online, this clever browser extension alerts users when cash back is available while they use the internet. Shoppers can quickly add cash back savings to their purchases from 1,700 retailers without having to go back and click through the FatWallet site. Free download for Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Features include:
- One step click to activate cash back while browsing
- Displays a store's cash back percentage in Google search results
- Drop down menu where users can activate cash back, find other top deals and popular store offers, search FatWallet or view their account information.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,700+ retailers like Kohl's, eBay, Target and Amazon to publish store discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn.