TI recognizes 12 suppliers with annual excellence award
DALLAS, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced 12 of the company's more than 12,000 suppliers will receive its annual Supplier Excellence Award (SEA) for delivering outstanding products, service and support. The recipients were selected based on a variety of attributes, including cost, environmental and social responsibility, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and quality.
"Over the past few years, TI has undergone a strategic transformation to become a company focused on Analog and Embedded Processing. Our most critical suppliers, like the 2014 SEA winners, have been essential to this transformation," said Rob Simpson, vice president of TI Worldwide Procurement and Logistics. "Along with our more than 100,000 customers, we expect world-class performance and execution from our suppliers. These winners have demonstrated outstanding commitment and ability to support and provide value to TI."
The 12 SEA recipients and products or services they provide to TI, include:
- Ardentec Corporation - Test Services
- DHL Supply Chain – Installation of Autostore® and automated material handling system
- Dow Chemical CMP Technologies - CMP Polishing Pads
- Evets Global Co. - Refurbished tools, upgrades, and service
- AutoStore® by Hatteland - Installation of Autostore® and automated material handling system
- Kinpo Electronics, Inc. - Contract Manufacturing
- LG Siltron, Inc. - Silicon Wafers
- LINTEC Corporation - Tapes
- Shinko Electric Industries Co., Ltd.- Leadframes
- Swisslog Singapore Pte Ltd. - Installation of Autostore® and automated material handling system
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation – Chemical/Gas supply
- TSP - Consulting & Supplemental Labor Services
For more information regarding the winners, visit wpl.ext.ti.com.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated