"Companies must now go beyond advanced integration and business intelligence tools to incorporate smart data and analytics into their strategic plans. From oil and gas to finance, every industry requires an evolution in their technology to enhance their current offerings and compete in today's market," said Thomas Been, chief marketing officer, TIBCO. "TIBCO continues to enable its customers to reach digital maturity through innovation, bringing their business practices to the next level. TIBCO NOW 2017 will clearly illustrate how best to capitalize on this necessary transformation from a customer perspective."
- Keynote presentations from leading customers of the region and TIBCO executives, including Murray Rode (CEO), Matt Quinn (EVP & CTO), and Thomas Been (CMO);
- Breakouts incorporating a mix of product demos, roadmaps, hands-on training, use cases, and customer testimonials;
- Comprehensive and complimentary training sessions with TIBCO professionals on a broad range of available TIBCO products;
- Networking opportunities with TIBCO's worldwide clients in a wide range of industries; and
- Multiple certification programs that validate competency in the design, development, deployment, and administration of TIBCO application and infrastructure technologies.
TIBCO will also bring back the TIBCO Trailblazer Awards for the fourth consecutive year to honor exceptional companies embracing the digital revolution. Each regional event will showcase the top three businesses who have incorporated smart technology and innovation into their strategic plans and executed them accordingly.
To register for an event near you, please visit now.tibco.com and select your destination for TIBCO NOW 2017. Follow us @TIBCO on Twitter, and on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages to hear the latest news and updates from our team.
For more information about TIBCO, please visit www.tibco.com.
TIBCO takes businesses to their digital destinations through smart technologies that interconnect everything and augment intelligence, giving organizations an unprecedented understanding of their immediate context and the ability to seize even the shortest-lived opportunities. The TIBCO platform, a connected set of technologies and services based on 20 years of innovation, serves the needs of all parts of an organization—from technical to business teams. Thousands of customers around the globe differentiate themselves by relying on TIBCO to power innovative business designs and compelling customer experiences. Learn how TIBCO makes digital smarter at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, TIBCO NOW, and the TIBCO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tibco-now-2017-goes-global-driving-digital-smarter-300397160.html
SOURCE TIBCO Software Inc.